They meet your ex-boyfriend

Requested by uchihafran

Opening Scenario:

You and your Boyfriend were just hanging our together when you happen to come across your ex-boyfriend and suddenly tells you he still loves you and starts bothering you.

~*~

Giyu Tomioka

"what did you say?" Giyu said with his usual serious expression on his face. 

"huh? who are you? this softy is your boyfriend?" you ex says as he look Giyu up and down, inspecting him. 

"let her go" Giyu asked as he start to glare at your ex. when your ex suddenly took hold of your wrist and attempt to pulled you away. 

"Giyu...he said let me go!" you called as you glance at him then angrily shout at your ex as you slap away his grip on you.

"that hurts! you bitch!" your ex angrily shouted as he raise his hand about to hit you, but with fast swift movements Giyu grab his arm and twist it behind his back. 

"ach! ahh my hand! you bastard!" you ex cried as he hold his broken arm.

"Giyu! you broke his arm...but he deserve it, come on let's go"at first you sympathize but realizing he deserve it more than anyone you didn't care and pulled the water pillar away. 

"are you okay?" Giyu softly asked when the both of you are far enough from your ex.

"yeah"

"your not gonna leave me for someone like him right?" he worriedly asked as he sadly look at the ground.

"are you kidding me? I would never leave you even when you want me too" you chuckled as you intertwined your hands together.

Obanai Iguro

"are you blind? I'm right here!" Obanai frowned as he heard your ex declare he still loves you, right in front of him.

"This midget is you boyfriend? he looks like his gonna get sent flying with one flick hahaha" your ex tease as he laugh at Obanai, who was a lot shorter than him. 

"You shut up! or your gonna regret it!" you warned as you saw dark aura around Obanai, his eyes covered by his hair.

"Calm down for a second" you added, hoping to avoid violence at all cause.

"I'm calm! this midget is no match to me at all" you ex smugly said as he place his hand on Obanai's shoulder.

"I'm not talking to you, Obanai take it easy" you said as you worriedly look at Obanai, knowing him, this wouldn't end good.

"I'll send you to hell" he coldly muttered

-a few seconds later-

"you didn't have to go that far"you said to Obanai as the both of you go back to whatever you two were doing before you get interrupted. 

"I didn't, I just kick him once, he was the one that was sent flying" 

Sanemi Shinazugawa

"The f*ck did you just say?! you still love her?!" Sanemi angrily shouted to your ex after hearing him say he loves you and wants you back. right now, Sanemi was beyond mad. 

"this your boyfriend (Y/N)?" You ex confidently said as he didn't back down and had a stare down with Sanemi.

"oi just run away" you warned your ex after seeing how pissed Sanemi is, your ex might not go home in one piece.