You Died

Requested by That_Weird_Drawer and luluchannn

...

~*~

Giyu Tomioka

"tch!" Giyu gritted his teeth as he struggle to stand up after being sent flying by an upper demon on the ground. The demon then took some pipe and slam it down on Giyu's feet making the demon slayer groan in pain.

as the demon was about to strike Giyu again you quickly slice his arm away making the demon fall back.

"...as if I'll allow you to die"you muttered as you stand in front of Giyu, holding your sword in a fighting stance.

"(Y/N)?! why are you here? run!" he shouted as he saw the condition of your body, you were also injured and barely standing up, fighting an upper demon on your state would only mean suicide.

"and leave you to die?" you said as the upper demon regenerate his slice hand and was growling dangerously at you. 

"(Y/N)! please ran away !" Giyu desperately shouted as he realize what you were trying to do. Giyu wanted to help you, he desperately he was trying to took hold oh the pipe impaled on his feet but it won't even budge. 

"I've told you I would never leave you alone" you said as you look ready your stance, waiting for theuper demon to attack.

"(Y/N)!" he shouted as he fears for your life rather than his own. he was so desperate to help to the point of cutting his leg off but that would only hinder and burden you rather help.

"I love you Giyu, more than anything so live" you said as you slightly look back and smiled wholeheartedly at him. Giyu could feel that it was the last time he will see and it was killing him.

"NO!" 

The upper demon attack you and you prepare yourself and after a quick but hard battle you had the demon impaled through your sword, at the same time he had you impaled through his claws. The demon didn't die but you were surely loosing consciousnesses luckily the sun was rising up.

as Giyu watch all of that happened he was also dying inside, seeing you get impaled through your stomach was nothing but a torture for him. so as the sun risen and turned the demon into ashes your body fall down on the ground cold and lifeless.

Obanai Iguro

"I'm sorry..." you muttered as you close your eyes. all he could do was watch as you took your last breath, he fell down on his knees and carried your head on his lap. 

"(Y/N) stop joking around and open your eyes!" he shouted as he gently caressed your face, hoping it would wake you up from the deep slumber. 

"(Y/N)!" he called once more, hoping you would open your eyes and surprise him. wishing that this was just a prank or maybe a nightmare. The woman he love and deeply cared was on his arms, cold and dead. he wanted to scream and cry but the pain was so overwhelming that all he could do was stay still and process everything. 

"..you said you wouldn't leave me alone..." he softly muttered as he realize you would never open your eyes again.

"You promise..." he said as he stared at your face familiarizing himself with your face so he would never forget the woman he love so much more than anything in this world. 

"...so open your eyes" he whispered as the tears gather on his eyes yet he tried holding them back only to cry harder. his tears fall down  on your face as he try to calm down and ease the pain he felt. but no matter or how much he cried you would never wake up, ever again.