You two got Walked in

Giyu Tomioka

You were straddling Giyu, you on his lap while you suck on the skin of his neck. Giyu had his arms wrap around your waist while he lets out a low moan once in a while.

Everything was going well until someone decided to barge in.

"That's disgusting" Sanemi said as he looks at you and Giyu as if he wanted to vomit.

"The hell! Sanemi get out!" you madly said as you look at his direction.

"you freaks should have lock the door then" Sanemi argued

"a normal person knocks first before entering" Giyu added as he look at Sanemi's direction, his face flushed and a visible hickey on his neck, causing Sanemi to be even more disgusted.

"who cares anyway finish up we have a meeting" Sanemi said as he turn around and leave, not bothering to close the door.

"should we continue?" Giyu asked as he returned his gaze towards you again.

"we better be"

Obanai Iguro

Obanai was hovering above you, his hands busy roaming your body while his lips occupy yours. His lips move down your collar, pampering it with kisses causing you to let out a small moan, your hands tugging on his hair.

Obanai was nibbling on your skin and was about to open your uniform when someone walk in.

"not again" Muichiro annoyingly said with a disgusted look on his face.

"tch! not again!" Obanai muttered as he put up his bandages to cover his mouth.

"Must you always walk in on us and interrupt, can't you see I'm busy" he glared as he have zero intention of moving away from hovering above you.

"I'll just come back later" Muichiro said as he walk away and closed the door with a loud bang.

"that brat" Obanai mumbled still glaring at the door.

"That's so embarrassing, I don't think I can face Muichiro again " you said.

"don't mind him, now where were we"

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Sanemi was above you, a smirk present in his face as he remove his clothes and unbuttoned the first few of your inform. his hands were traveling all over your body while his mouth works with you.

but as soon as the door opened, you forcefully pushed Sanemi away causing him to stumble out of the bed.

"It's not what it looks like!" you shouted, flustered as you cover your chest with the blanket. Giyu stand in the door way with a blank expression present on his face, as usual.

"didn't you learn to how to fucking knock?!" Sanemi groaned as he sat up from the floor.

"...There's a meeting in five minutes" Giyu just said as he turned around and leave as if he didn't see anything.

"That freak sure knows how to ruin the moment" Sanemi muttered glaring at the spot where Giyu had been.

"where are you going?" He asked as he saw you fix your uniform and was about to leave.

"preparing for the meeting" you said but Sanemi quickly pulled you down on the bed with him above you, again.

"we still have enough time"

Gyomei Himejima

Gyomei was just silently sitting when you suddenly sat on his lap, your legs on either side of his as you straddle his waist. you place light kisses on his neck then up to his lips.

Gyomei had his hands wrap around your waist when someone entered the room unannounced.

"oh you were busy? don't mind me I just forget this" Kyojuro said, not even bothered by the sight. he casually entered the room and took something he forgot , all the while you followed his movement in disbelief.

"Sorry (Y/N), Himejima-san! go ahead and continue !" Kyojuro said unbothered and unaffected by whatever he saw, he was as still as bright as he entered and leave the room.

"That is so embarrassing!" you muttered to Gyomei, still on his lap.

"Kyojuro is a young and bright man, his not easily swayed" Gyomei explained

"anyway, let's go back " you chuckled as you leaned down and captured his lips again.

Kyojuro Rengoku

You were on top of Kyojuro as you straddle his waist, your hands roaming his body as your lips plant kisses on his neck. when someone suddenly barged into the room

"Yeah! you go and get it!" Uzui said as he took in the sigh of you and Kyojuro.

"Uzui-san?!" you exclaimed, surprised and embarrassed.

"A man should always be on top! but it's not bad to be on the bottom once in a while" Uzui commented as he wink at Kyojuro.

"I'm going on a mission soon so I wan't to do it before I leave!" Kyojuro explained, you just didn't understand how he can stay calm despite the position you two are in.

"ah youths today!"Uzui added as he chuckled as the two of you.

"Why the hell are you two having a conversation right now?!"

Tengen Uzui

one moment you were taking a walk the suddenly you were pulled away into a secluded place in the headquarters by none other than Uzui.

He had you pinned on the wall, your legs wrap around his waist as he hungrily captured your lips. your hands gripping his hair pulling him towards you even more. it was a very sexual moment until someone cleared there throat.

"Must you two need to do it here? " Gyomei said, he doesn't need to see to know what's going on, just by the sound of your moans and whimpers he had a pretty good idea what's happening.

"Hello Himejima-san" Uzui casually said, turning his head and not letting you down at all as if the two of you wasn't just caught.

"what did I tell you about doing it in public? you two are better than this...." Gyomei start as he began to scold and lecture you both.

"we're sorry"

Muichiro Tokito

"am I interrupting something?" Obanai said as he walked up into something he wish he didn't see.

"Yes! now get out" Muichiro said as he was now laying on bed with you on top of him.

"we have a meeting" Obanai casually said as he stare at the both of you disgustingly.

"We'll be late" Muichiro said as he glared back to Obanai.

"I wish I can wash my eyes" Obanai whispered as he walk away

"shouldn't we go to the meeting first?" you mumbled as you look down at him.

"no, the meeting can wait"