You Become a Demon

Requested by TheLastLilith

Duty comes first  before Love

Giyu Tomioka

"(Y/N)..." Giyu whispered as he saw the situation you are in. paler skin and catlike eyes.

 It doesn't take a second for him to recognize those characteristics, Giyu remained calm but he was gripping his sword tighter than ever.

You remember him, You remember Giyu, all the memories you two made. yet you can't control your body and your hunger for human flesh, you're really trying to fight it, but the urge was just too strong.

You've been with Giyu for as long as you can remember, and you knew him better than anyone. so one look at his expression you knew what he was thinking. you wanted to scream at him and tell him it's okay but no words came out of your mouth so instead you did what you can.

so you walk towards him, Giyu immediately put his guard up, he didn't know if he should trust you or something but he knew one thing, he can't hurt you at all.

standing in front of him, you took his sword and made it that it was pointing on your  neck, Giyu was having a hard time so you are choosing for him and the only answer you have is death. you can't speak so all you can is cry.

"...(Y/N)..." Giyu softly called as he realize what you were trying to do. you wanted him to kill you. 

"I Love you...Sorry..." he whispered with so much love that you manage to smile at him one more time as he easily swing his sword. the last thing you saw was Giyu breaking down in tears. 

Obanai Iguro

Obanai froze on the spot as he watch you struggle in pain as you fight the demon blood in you. As a Demon Slayer he has the Duty to kill you but as a Lover he can't even lay a single hand on you.

You felt your self changing and your memories become blur as seconds pass by but one image remain so clear in your mind. it was Obanai.

you can see Obanai not far from you, he had his sword out of his sheath you knew he was debating on what to do. so you did what you think is right while you still have a little bit of humanity left. 

You took your own blade and place it on your neck, Obanai's eye widen as he saw what you were doing. he attempted to stop you but he stop on his tracks as he saw you smiling at him, and despite your demon appearace for a brief second he saw your human face all over again.

and before he knew it you were already turning into ash.

"wait for me (Y/N)..." he whispered as he stare at your catlike eyes. tears gathering on his own eyes as he look determined more than ever.

"I'll kill Muzan and Join you soon"

Sanemi Shinazugawa

"...you f*cking idiot...you should have waited for me" Sanemi curse as he kept his guard up while you watch him like a prey. 

"...(Y/N) snap out of it!..."he shouted as he easily dodge you when you attack him. 

You have no idea what's happening, you knew who Sanemi was but your body was moving on it's own. you wanted to stop but the urge to continue was stronger especially since Sanemi blood smells stronger. 

suddenly you stop attacking Sanemi, as you regain some sense for  a little bit. you gritted your teeth as you try to fight back the demon blood from controlling you.