They saw your underwear laying around

This is just a short one so I added a bunch of other characters.

~*~

Giyu Tomioka

"Don't leave your underwear around, what if someone saw them" Giyu said as he was holding your 'clean' undergarments on his hand. 

"I Didn't know you'll come here!" you quickly took the underwear and toss it on your drawer, your face red as hell. 

"...If it's me It's fine...I've seen them countless times after all"

Obanai Iguro

"are you leaving it here deliberately, so I can see it? " Obanai said with a smirk as he showed you the underwear on his hand. 

"of course not!"you quickly jump to take it away from him only to move it out of your reach.

"are you telling me something right now?"

Sanemi Shinazugawa

"Is this another way of yours to seduce me? " Sanemi said with his usual annoying smirk. 

"hah! you wish!" you immediately snatch it away from his hands and attempt to ran away, but Sanemi quickly pulled you down with him.

"....so are you wearing one right now? "

Gyomei Himejima

"Is this your's (Y/N)?" Gyomei asked as he showed you the neatly folded undergarment on his hand, your eyes widen upon realization. 

"I'm sorry! I haven't clean up yet! this is so embarrassing" you snatch the underwear away from his hand and quickly hide it away in your pocket. 

"no need to be so embarrassed, next time properly put away your clothes, I don't want anyone to see your clothes laying around" 

Kyojuro Rengoku

"oh your panties are color coded?" Kyojuro exclaimed as he saw your undergarments laying around, all in different colors. 

"ahhh Kyojuro! don't !" you warned as you quickly took the underwear and hide it.

"so what day do you wear the red one?" 

Tengen Uzui

"heh...your panties are cute" Uzui amusely said as he hold the undergarment in both ends.

"give that to me!" you snatched the undergarment with a red face, as Uzui smirk to himself.

"but I think it's cuter if you wear them right now"

Muichiro Tokito

"Is this yours? I didn't mean to touch them" Muichiro innocently asked as he stare at your undergarment then back at you. 

"you idiot! give it to me now!" you said as you embarrassingly took the underwear. all the while a small smile adorning Muichiro's face. 

"but it's cute that you wear adorable patterns panties" 

Tanjiro Kamado

"hmmm, (Y/N)-chan is this..." Tanjiro asked as he innocently showed you the underwear that is on his hands. 

"Tanjiro..that's..." you start, embarrassment eating you alive. but once Tanjiro realize what it was he awkwardly handed you the underwear with a red face as he apologize. 

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" 

Zenitsu Agatsuma

"I saw (Y/N)-chan's panties! today is a lucky day!" Zenitsu sang as he skips around the hallway with butterflies and flowers floating around him. while you followed behind him with a dark aura. 

"Zenitsu! shut up!" you hit him in the back of his head but he was still smiling nevertheless. 

"I'm still happy"

Inosuke Hashibara

"what's this?" Inosuke asked as he showed you the underwear, stretching it all the way for you to see.

"Inosuke! that's not a toy!" you shouted as you attempt to take it away but it was too late as Inosuke ran away with your underwear for the world to see.

Genya Shinazugawa

"It's not what it looks like!" Genya immediately defended with a red face as he toss the underwear back to where it was like nothing happened.

"if you wanted to see them, just ask" you tease as you took the underwear and place it on it's proper place.

Genya was never able to reply to your teasing as he collapse on the floor with a nose bleed.