Unexpected Back Hugs

Giyu Tomioka

Giyu felt arms encircle his waist, a familiar and warm body pressed against his back. not the least bit startled at the sudden gesture.

"Y/n..." he gently called, though loving the idea he can't help but worry a little bit. He was about to move when you tighten your hold on his, preventing him from turning around.

"Let's stay like this for a little while" you mumbled, Giyu understanding immediately as he holds your hands wrapped around him. placing his much larger ones on top of yours, completely soothing your nerves as a sense of protection envelops you.

"Take all the time you need" he mumbled, staying still as you snuggle even more into his back while he plays with your fingers.

Obanai Iguro

With or without Kabamaru around him, it was really difficult to hide anything from Obanai, much less take him by surprise. however, there are times even Obanai had to take down his guard, it was when he completely feels safe and just peacefully resting.

Obanai perks up his head, one eye-opening upon feeling arms wrapped around him, your body engulfing him into a tight hug.

"what's gotten to you?" he murmured, feeling slightly different at your sudden attack. completely taking his heart in surprise.

"Nothing, I just miss you" you meekly mumbled, words muffled by his clothes. realizing he might not have liked the idea, you reluctantly let go.

"Sorry I'll-"sighing as you're about to move when his large hands splayed across your hands to stop you.

"I never said you can move"

Sanemi Shinazugawa

It's an even greater achievement to take Sanemi by surprise, you're countless attempts to surprise him in the past didn't really end that great. but this time you somehow manage to tackle him from behind, quickly wrapping your arms around his waist before he can even react.

"What the fuck are you doing?" he grunted as he attempts to shake you off but you cling to him like there's no tomorrow. "fucking let go"

"not until you hug me back," you said with a pout, words muffled as you buried your head on his back. unfortunately to you, you didn't see the slight red hue on his face.

Though he didn't practically care what others thought, he still found himself glancing from left to right, ready to drive away whoever is unlucky enough to pass by and see the two of you.

without a word, he spins around and envelops you in a hug, the simple act of reliving both your stresses. but he quickly retracted his arms and flick your forehead, earning a pout from you.

"If you wanted a hug you could have just fucking told me to"

Gyomei Himejima

Your boyfriend is a blind man, but it doesn't stop him from sensing your presence even from afar. he already knew you were coming up behind him but pretended not to.

The moment you would tackle him for a hug from behind, he swiftly turned around and catch you in his arms instead. wrapping his arms around your waist as you dejectedly look up at him with a pout.

"ahh, no fair" you whined,

he doesn't need eyes to see or imagine that playful pout you're currently wearing, with his lips curved up in a smile, he can't help but pull you on his embrace.

"I am always aware of your presence (y/n)"

Kyojuro Rengoku

Like Gyomei, he definitely knows your coming up behind him but chooses not to do anything about it. instead, he let you wrap your arms around his waist. burying your head on his warm back.

"(Y/n)!" he enthusiastically called, a grin spreading wider and wider on his face.

"Why are you so soft...?" you mumbled dreamily, completely melting at his warmth and familiar scent. you feel his whole body vibrate as he fills your ears with his laugh.

"am I?" he mumbled, your arms tightening around him in instinct, something the flame pillar didn't miss.

"I meant it the good way" you replied, with his smile never leaving his face, he pulled your arms further around him, tightening your hold into him even more. His grip is tight but not too tight; just perfect.

Tengen Uzui

Having you around, Uzui got used to your surprises, either it's a kiss or hug or even far away smile exchanges. so he didn't even flinch when he felt your arms encircle around his much larger built.

"bored already?" He grinned, continuing to clean his Nichirin cleavers like he didn't have another human being attached to him.

"so tired..." you whined, burying your head deeper into his back. when he didn't respond, you have meekly bitten a part of his skin behind his back causing him to flinch, slightly arching his back to get away from you but your hold on him didn't falter.

sighing, he put down his cleavers to gently grab hold of your hand on his.

"can't just get enough of me, do you?" he smirks, relaxing on your arms as he draws circles around the skin on your hand, occasionally bringing it to place feathery kisses. it didn't take long for you to fall asleep, leaning heavily against his back.

Muichiro Tokito

Padding down the hall, you spotted the mist pillar trudging along the long hallway, your eyes narrowing at the black aura surrounding him, sending whoever on his path running backward immediately.

without a second thought, you practically tackled him from behind, luckily he was able to support both your weight.

"hey," you greeted, the furrows on his eyebrows disappearing as he heard your voice, enjoying the contact. he stood there motionless, slowly relaxing on your hold as you rest your chin on top of his shoulder, watching his mint green eyes shone under the sunset.

"had a bad day?" you finally asked as he hums in acknowledgment, shifting on your arms so he could hug you instead, this time it was him who rested his head on your shoulder.

"Not anymore"