PDA

Giyu Tomioka

Giyu easily get's embarrassed when you two would get caught doing PDA, at some point he ask you not to do anything while on public since he get's mad when the Hashiras teases him about it, but the truth was he just thinks that you should be treated with respect, so he doesn't do anything that would ruin your reputation. 

Obanai Iguro

Obanai has no problem with PDA, he doesn't really care what others think, but he would always find a way to show his affection towards you, whether it would be to hold your hand, steal kisses from time to time and even seating beside you during meetings.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Sanemi is not really a fan of PDA but if he saw guys eyeing you or when he was jealous he won't hesitate to show affection at you at the same time glaring at the people around, daring them to come and flirt with you.

Gyomei Himejima

Gyomei is a sweet heart, he would hold your hand in public and isn't afraid to show his love to you, but he believe that some things should be private between you two. 

Kyojuro Rengoku

His not really scared to show affection at you in public, he would hold your hand and place quick kisses but never to inappropriate that would cause others discomfort, though he like to show you off whenever he has the chance.

Tengen Uzui

This guy doesn't really care what others think,   he would take every excuse to hold your hand or steal kisses at you. he really likes bragging you to others. 

Muichiro Tokito

At first he get's embarrassed whenever you would give him a quick peck on the cheeks in front of the other Hashira but as time pass by he get's used to it. sometimes he would even initiate it just to tease the others and show that you were his.

~*~

I know it's short, sorry