Having Kids

Requested by BakaSotongg

This was requested from like months ago? sorry It took so so so long.

~*~

Giyu Tomioka

"Good morning~ " you greeted Giyu as you felt his arms wrap around your waist from behind as you were cooking breakfast. 

"Morning" he greeted back as you turn around and gave him a morning kiss on the lips. then from the corner of your eyes you saw your son staring at the both of you. 

"What's wrong sweetheart?" you softly asked the mini version of Giyu. 

"I also want a kiss, like you give Father" he pouted as he cutely look up at you.

"Of cou-"

"No" before you could agree and lean down to kiss the poor child, Giyu stop you and step right in front of you, shielding you from his own son. 

"why? I wan't a kiss from mother!" you son demanded. his dark blue eyes glaring at his father.

"She's only allowed to kiss me" Giyu simply replied, not backing down against his own son. 

"You two are so sweet, come here baby" you chuckled as you open your arms for a hug. 

"..."

(Son's name) immediately come running towards you and wrapping his arms around you, his head only reaching your stomach. but then, Giyu followed and let himself melt on your embrace, completely sandwiching (Son's name) between you two.

"Father she meant me! not you!" your son said as he struggle to make Giyu let go of you. 

"No she meant me, right (Y/N)?" Giyu said as he didn't make any effort to move at all. 

"both of you are my baby~"

Obanai Iguro

Some time in the middle of the night, (Son's Name) sneak out of his bedroom, climb up on your bed and made himself comfortable on your arms. 

then, early in the morning, Obanai was not pleased at all when he found his son on the bed snuggled up on you, especially when he all he wanted was to embrace you right after he wakes up.

"what is this brat doing here?" he mumbled as he saw you were also awake.

"That brat is your son, you know" you chuckled while playing with your son's hair that has the same color as yours. 

"I know..but he'll have your attention all day so let me have mine" Obanai mumbled as he pick up your son and place him on the other side of the bed while he pulled you on his arms and cuddled with you. 

-later-

"No fair! Father let go of Mother I want her to hug me too!" your son demanded as he woke up and notice that he was not on your arms. 

"oh come here my cute pudding~" you cooed as you let yourself free from Obanai's arms and pulled the cute child on your embrace. 

"Tch! This is why I don't like kids" Obanai mumble, clearly annoyed at his own son.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

"I'm already a strong demon slayer!" you son proudly shouted as he ran around holding a toy sword, waving it around. 

"are you? then let's fight if, I win I'll take (Y/N) away" Sanemi challenged as he pick up another toy sword.

"deal! I'm gonna save Mother from you!" your son bravely accepted as he seriously prepare himself against Sanemi.