They want Attention

OPENING SCENARIO:

You were peacefully reading out on the patio, resting your back against the tree, enjoying the silence as you carefully read the words on the book when suddenly your lover decided to join you and unexpectedly become affectionate trying to get your attention.

~*~

Giyu Tomioka

"..."

"..."

"...Is something wrong Giyu?" you carefully asked after he suddenly appeared and took a seat in front of you, he just stared at you waiting for you to snap out of the book you're reading and turn your attention on him.

"are you finish reading yet?" he asked like a kid

"not yet"

"then I'll wait till you finish" he said continuing to blankly stare at you. you just tilted your head at him, confuse by his behavior then suddenly like you were hit on the head you understood what he meant.

"sorry, come here you big teddy!" you giggled as you put aside the book you're reading and engulf the demon slayer on a big hug who immediately returned it.

"I miss you" he muttered, as he buried his head between your shoulder and neck, his body completely relaxing him.

"I miss you too" you said as you hug him tighter. Everyone knows Giyu is a quite a guy and in your relationship he never ask you if he needs something from you, in the first few months of your relationship you had a hard time figuring him out.

but by now, one look at him and you know if he wants a hug, a kiss or a cuddle.

Obanai Iguro

"that tickles ~ Kaburamaru"  you giggled as you pet the snake who slithered up you shoulder and wrap himself to your neck. 

"wheres your owner?" you asked completely forgetting the book and placing it on the side.

"I'm here" the familiar voice replied, you look up to see Obanai comfortably relaxing on the tree branch.

"have you been there the whole time?" you asked as Obanai easily land on the ground and approached your seated form.

"who knows, you've been reading all day that you didn't even notice me" he teasingly said as he plomp himself on the ground next to you and rested his back on the tree. 

"come on~ don't be angry~" you giggled as you rest your head on his shoulder and clinging on his arm which he clearly loves when you do. 

"tsk!" 

Obanai would never admit when his mad or jealous, but he would show signs whenever something was bothering him and as his lover it was you duty to found out about it and fix it as soon as possible. he likes it when you would show affection on him whether it was on private or public.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

"oi give it back!" you exclaimed as Sanemi roughly took the book you were reading and toss it somewhere far.

"That's a rare book you asshole!" you annoyingly said as you glare at Sanemi for throwing it away.

"I'm f*cking tired" Sanemi plomp down next to you and rested his head on your lap, he stared at you for a second before he close his eyes.

"you're an asshole but so adorable at the same time" you chuckled as you had a small smile on your face, with nothing to do, you gently trace the scar on his face which he secretly loves, Sanemi who had a frown on his face soon relax on your touch.