When they accidentally Grope you

Requested by NevaehMartinez242

Opening Scenario:

Let's say maybe you two were training or just playing around and he accidentally slip on a magical banana peel and his hands magically found it's way on your...you know 😏

~*~

Giyu Tomioka

"Giyu your hand!" you panic as you quickly cover your chest with your arms after Giyu pulled away his hand.

"ah I'm sorry (Y/N)" he sincerely apologize as you try to calm down your racing heart and flushed face. 

"...it's okay..I guess it was an accident after all" you said as you avoid eye contact to him, your face still red. 

"..."

"..."

a few minutes pass by, after you calmed down you glance at Giyu to see what he was unto. only to find him staring at his hands and doing weird gestures with it, he was testing out the feeling he felt as if he was still groping your chest.

"don't do that!" 

Obanai Iguro

"Obanai! your hand! your hand!" you flail around your hands as you struggle to break free from his grope. 

"what about it?" he asked as he stares at your fifty shaded of ref face. he was looking at you like he wasn't doing anything bad at all.

"don't play dumb, take your hand off!"you argued as you try to pry his hand off, but Obanai didn't even budge.

instead, Obanai smirk at your embarrassed self after he give it a slight squeeze.

"you don't have to protest so much, just say you like it" 

Sanemi Shinazugawa

"Sanemi, you pervert!" you quickly shouted as you kick and punch him with all you got. 

"the hell?! hey that hurts" he said as he try to block your incoming hits. 

"you did that on purpose didn't you?" you suspiciously asked as you frown at him, Sanemi then smirk at your expression. 

"I don't need excuses to touch you, I can do them anytime I want, right?" he proudly said as he gave you a seductive look.

"that's it you're sleeping outside!"  

Gyomei Himejima

"I..I apologize...I didn't mean for it to happen" Gyomei sincerely apologize, he was a little red but didn't really showed it.  

"n-no..It's o-okay, It's partially my fault" you embarrassingly said, it was an accident after all so it's not entirely his fault. 

"..."

"..."

"Gyomei..." you called again after an awkward silence pass between you two.

"yes?" he asked

"You can let go now"

Kyojuro Rengoku

"oh" was Kyojuro's remark as his hand was still on your chest area.

"baka! get off!" you yelled as you pulled away and cover you chest with your hands. your face were incredibly red but Kyojuro seems so fine with the situation. 

"ahh sorry (Y/N), are you okay?" he apologize as he silently laugh at you flustered self, to him it was just so cute. 

"yeah...this is so embarrassing" you replied barely whispering the last part.

"don't be! it was soft" he reassured or more like announced. 

"Kyojuro!"

Tengen Uzui

"just where do you think your touching?!" you said, clearly mad as you stare at Uzui in disbelief. 

"hmmm your chest?" he playfully said as he shows no intention of letting go. 

"exactly, so let go!" you said but Uzui give you a firm squeeze in response, causing you flinch and let out a rather cute voice. 

"heh so you can also make expressions like that"he tease as he laugh at your expression. 

"you pervert!"

Muichiro Tokito

"I'm sorry" he quickly apologize, he pulled his hand away as soon as it made contact to your...ahem. everything happened so fast that you didn't even feel his hand touch you. 

"I-It's fine..." you muttered not really bothered about it.

"..."

"..."

a few minutes later, worried about his sudden silence, you took a glance to Muichiro, only to see blood dripping from his nose. 

"Muichiro your nose is bleeding!"