They had a Nightmare

Requested by Aika_Sakamaki

~*~

Giyu Tomioka

Giyu jolted out of bed, drench in sweat and panting. you immediately sat up and patted his back hoping to calm him down.

"It's okay, It's just a nightmare" you softly said as you rub up and down his back. Giyu look at you and he let out a deep sigh before he embrace you on a hug and pulled you down back to bed, your head buried on his chest as he tightly hug you, afraid that you'll suddenly disappear.

"You're real right? " he whispered after he calmed down.

"hmmm what do you think?" you replied

"I was hoping you're real and here with me" he mumbled as you felt him hug you tighter, his heart beating faster more than usual

"I am real and here with you" you repeated his own words as sleep consumed you.

"I love you (Y/N)" he mumbled, though you cannot see his face you knew he was smiling.

"I love you too Giyu"  you lovingly said before falling asleep completely, that night Giyu fell asleep soundly

Obanai Iguro

It was in the middle of the night when you just happen to woke up, you look to the side of the bed where Obanai was supposed to be sleeping, only to found it empty. you rub away the sleep on your eyes and decided to look for the snake pillar.

"Obanai?" you called out on the dark, the only source of light coming from the moon. Obanai was nowhere to be found, until you stumble on a open door leading outside, and sure enough Obanai was there, standing outside looking up at the moon as the wind blew his hair along.

"You're gonna catch a cold" you muttered as you approached him, Obanai instantly turning around to face you, his hetero-chromatic eyes staring at you, as if analyzing if you were really in front of him.

"(Y/N), why are you awake?" he said scanning your form as you stand in front of him.

"I found you not on bed, did something happened?" you asked deeply staring at his eyes.

"just a nightmare, nothing to worry about" he said as he extended his arm and  put a strand of hair behind your ear.

"want to talk about it?" you asked as you look at him worriedly, for it was the first time he really gotten a nightmare and knowing Obanai, he would try to as much as possible not bother you about it.

"No need, just.......Don't ever leave me (Y/N)" he suddenly said making your worried look turned soft and gentle.

"I would never leave you Obanai, not now, not ever. come on, let's get you back to bed" you said with a ghost of a smile as you pulled him back inside to sleep.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

"(Y/N)!..DON'T TOUCH HER! I SAID FUCKING STOP IT! (Y/N)!" Sanemi yelled out then jolting out of bed, the movement causing you to woke up.

"Sanemi?!" you called, hearing your voice he snapped his head back to you, despite the sleepiness you could see that his eyes were full of fear and sadness but as soon as it landed on you he instantly pulled you on a hug, tighter and longer than usual.

"what's wrong?" you softly after realizing he was trembling.

"bad dream" he muttered, still not letting you out of his embrace. 

"whatever it is about, It's okay I'm here alright" you comforted as you pat his back, then moving up to play with hair hoping he would calm down. soon, Sanemi's breathing returned to normal, your body heat and scent greatly calming him.