They made you Cry

Requested by New_Spotlight

OPENING SCENARIO: 

Just imagine the both of you had a pretty intense argument than usual and let's just say he was having a bad day and he let out some words he didn't mean making you cry.

~*~

Giyu Tomioka

Giyu is not a man of words so when he saw you crying he was lost on what to do, comforting someone was not something he do everyday, he wanted to apologize but he can't just find the right words to say.

"..." you sniffled as you furiously rub away the tears on your face, doing your best to stop but thinking about it just makes you cry harder.

"..." Giyu just stands there staring at you contemplating on what to do. his hands itching for him to do something.

as the seconds pass by your outburst continued and as you sniffled you felt hands place on top of your head, you look up to see Giyu patting your head as he apologetically stare at you. it doesn't take a genius to see and feel how awkward he looks as he patted your head, but the feeling of guilt was eating him alive as he saw those tears fall down because of him.

"sorry" he mumbled as he look straight at you. knowing how much effort he made it instantly made you better so you stop crying.

"It's also my fault, sorry" you apologize as you embrace him on  a hug. Giyu responding back to hug you, you two spend the rest of the day together.

Obanai Iguro

Tears fell down your eyes but was soon wipe away by none other than Obanai, the very reason of those tears.

"stop crying, it doesn't suit you" he muttered as he stare at your tear stained face, breaking his heart. instead of comforting you his comment just made it worse, you glared at him along with Kaburamaru who somehow wrap himself on your neck during the argument.

Obanai let out a deep sigh and took hold of both your hands. holding it gently as if it was made of glass.

"...sorry, it was the heat of the moment" he said as he deeply stared at your eyes, desperately begging for your forgiveness, and knowing you can't resist, you pout and sniffled again.

"It's fine, I understand how you can be" you said as you buried your head on his chest and just stay like that for a while. Kaburamaru going back to his owner looking satisfied that you two made up.

"I meant it, smiling suit you better"he mumbled placing his hand on the back of your head comfortably.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

"I can't believe you right now!" you cried out as warm tears streak down your face, a dawn of realization crossing his face as he felt guilt and regret consume him.

"(Y/N) loo-" Sanemi tried to explain but you quickly interrupted him.

"out of all people I know, you are the least person I wanted to hear that from, I fu*cking hate you!" you yelled as you desperately wipe away the tears that continuously falls.

"Listen to me for a mo-" again Sanemi tried to explain himself and possibly apologize but you beat him to it, again.

"I fucking love you but I just hates you sometimes! you're really a big as*h-!" you did not even finish your outburst as you suddenly felt warm lips on yours. Sanemi was kissing you and you could tell on how rough he was being how much frustration he was feeling.

"Shut up for a second and let me fucking apologize" the day ended with you and Sanemi apologize to each other and cuddled on bed.

Gyomei Himejima

"come here (Y/N)" he called out as he can feel the sadness radiating off of you, the guilt obviously consuming him.

He opened his arms wide, and without hesitating you ran to his arms and  go under his haori and hug him like how a child would hug his father.

"I apologize, I didn't mean any words I said, I hope you forgive me" he said as he rub your back up and down, comforting you.

"I forgive you, I can never stay mad at you" you mumbled as you close your eyes and embrace him back. you ended up falling asleep on his arms while Gyomei patiently waited for you to wake up, admiring how you peacefully sleep on top of him.

Kyojuro Rengoku

We all know how sweet this guy is, even before your tears could drop he would be there to wipe it away immediately. he would realize his mistake  and quickly apologize. 

"Don't cry, I'm sorry" he whispered as he wipe away the tears threatening to fall on your eyes. his warm hands along with his sweet words would instantly make you feel better.

"I'm still mad at you though" you mumbled as you pout and sniff. Rengoku laugh wholeheartedly like usual and pulled you for a hug, he would then spend the rest of the day making it up to you, although he treats you like a princess everyday, on times likes this you become a queen. 

Tengen Uzui

"(Y/N)..." Uzui muttered looking at your smaller form sniffling and desperately wiping away the tears that was falling.

"leave me alone" you dejectedly said as you attempt to walk away but before you could even go far, Uzui wrap around his hands around you preventing you from leaving.

he pulled you back to him, he turned you around to face him and felt his lips peck your forehead, his warm gesture warming your heart at the same time.

"this is my way of apologizing" he said as he scoops you on his arms and cuddled you to sleep. when you woke up he did everything he could to make it up with you.

Muichiro Tokito

"(Y/N)" Muichiro glumly called as he saw the tears fall down on your eyes, he instantly felt bad and regretted what he did.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean any words I said" he said as he hesitantly extended his hand in an attempt to comfort you.

he place his hand on your shoulder and as you made no sign to pull away he took this chance to continue.

"Please forgive me" he desperately said as he took hold of your chin and made you look at him. your tears continuing to fall down.

"I'm really sorry" he repeated as he wipe your tears away.

"hmm It's fine, I think I overreacted " you said sniffling.

"no, It's perfectly okay, It was my mistake" he said

"no, It was my fault" you defended, the rest of the day, you and Muichiro exchange apologies insisting that it was each others fault. in the end, in order not to cause another argument, the both of you settled that the both of you made mistakes.

~*~

I feel like the scenarios get shorter and shorter as I write.