They Cheated

Requested by TheLastLilith

I apologize in advance if it's not what you're asking for

~*~

Giyu Tomioka

Though you trusted Giyu that he would never cheat on you, and Shinobu being your best friend.  it's just hard to keep quiet when everyday all you heard are rumors of Giyu and Shinobu dating and such. so for the peacefulness of your soul, you decided to directly confront Giyu about it.

"...ah Giyu?" you called the black haired man, not sure how are you gonna open up the topic to him.

"yes?" he answered immediately

"..are you and Shinobu-chan getting along well?" you carefully asked, not even sure if you are ready to hear his answer.

"No, we were never close. why?" Giyu said frowning as he remembers some annoying memories with Shinobu. and now that you think of it, those two were never really close to begin with, they were like a cat and a dog.

"..it's just..you know..some rumors..about you and Shinobu-chan" you murmurs not sure how top say it to him.

"ah those rumors, don't believe them It's Shinazugawa's revenge against me" He explained

"what? so you knew about it?" you asked in disbelief and he just nodded, confuse why you're so work out about it.

" why didn't you tell me, I swear you're so innocent for your own good" you sight in relief as you pat his head twice like how you would pat a cat.

"I'm sorry for doubting you" you apologize, as a small smile grace Giyu's face.

"I wouldn't exchange you for anything in this world"  

Obanai Iguro

You knew that Obanai use to like Mitsuri, though he reassured you countless times that he only loves you, but you can't help but feel strange and insecure. especially when the two of them spends most of the time together recently. and so you decided to confront Obanai about it.

"...Obanai, are you cheating on me?" you straightforwardly said but you can't even look at him in the eye as you were scared of his answer.

"what ? of course not" he answered as he frowned at you for feeling that way.

"really? " you asked again

"I'm nont cheating on you, who put that though on your thick head?" he teasingly said as he flick your forehead.

"that hurts!...It's just that  you and Mitsuri seems to be together all the time.." you explained feeling ashamed for suspecting him.

"me and Kanroji are working on a mission together, we're colleague nothing more, ..." he explained as he flick your forehead again.

"sorry for suspecting you" you muttered as you buried your head on his stomach, embarrassed for thinking about him like that.

"you're the only one for me, you idiot"

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Sanemi and Giyu never got along, they always quarrel and fight, but one day when their fight has been a little intense and somehow Giyu ended up on top of Sanemi, and as fate planned it you happened to pass by right on the scene.

"if you're cheating on me with Giyu, I'm fine with it" you deadpan as both of them blush as they realize the situation. Sanemi quickly kicking Giyu away from him, but Giyu of course jump away before his feet could land.