They were Jealous

Imagine they were jealous of another Pillar because according to them he gets to close to you.

OPENING SCENARIO:

A fit of chuckles left your mouth as (Name of Pillar) told you stories from his missions, recently you and (Name of Pillar) had gotten on each others good side and whenever you two were not on a mission, you'll spend the day with him waiting for your lover to come back on their own mission.

Your lover may not say it but it does bothers him and seeing you laughing and chuckling with (Name of Pillar) was the last straw and he decided to confront you.

~*~

Giyu Tomioka

"(Y/N)" Giyu called snapping your attention on him, you were to focus on (Another Pillar) that you didn't even notice him approach the two of you.

"Giyu, you're back early " you greeted as you stand up and approach him giving him a peck on the lips though he responded you could tell he did it halfheartedly.

"let's go back home" he said as he turned around and leave you behind, you quickly mumbled a quick goodbye to (Another Pillar) and ran after Giyu.

"is something wrong?" you asked after you catch up to him. Giyu was silent for a while until he decided to speak up.

"Do you like being with him than me?" he asked his voice hiding a clearly sad tone behind it.

"what? that's a ridiculous question, Of course I love being with you more" you said as you smiled so widely at him making his heart skip a beat.

"then stop being around him" he said staring straight ahead with a little hue of red covering his cheeks.

"..why?" you carefully ask walking synchronously on his pace.

"just.." was his only answer it took you a moment before it could process on your brain by what he meant.

"I think I understand why, don't worry to much my eyes are only focus on you" you giggled as you took his hand and intertwined it together as you walk back home.  it may be a few words but it was enough for Giyu's heart to be rest assured.

Obanai Iguro

"(Y/N)" Obanai called as he approached you and (Another Pillar).

"Obanai!" you enthusiastically greeted as you jump up from seating and tackled him to a hug, which Obanai clearly likes as he wrap his arms around you as a respond to your greeting, at the same time he was glaring daggers on (Another Pillar) along with his pet snake.

Reading the atmosphere (Another Pillar) excused himself and leave you and Obanai alone.

"you should stop being around HIM" Obanai said after it was just the two of you. clearly emphasizing the last part for you to understand.

"(Another Pillar)? why? his a good company" you defended which annoys Obanai even more.

"You're mine and I don't like sharing at all" he said with confidence under his mask, somehow making you incredibly happy.

"You're so cute when you're .ojealous~" you giggled as you cling to him, wrapping both of your arms on his arm all the way until the both of you got home.

"tch"

Sanemi Shinazugawa

"oi! (Y/N)!" Sanemi roughly called but he gently took your wrist and drag you away from (Another Pillar), shooting him a glare in the process. you quickly shot him a quick apologetic look and just let Sanemi drag you away.