Chapter 8

Previously on Chapter 7

I pull away from the kiss, keeping my forehead on his. "Please don't hurt me..." I said. "Never... I swear on my life..." he said. I nod my head and wraps my arms around his waist. "I love you, Y/N..." he said, hugging me tightly. I nod my head "I love you too..." I said. Seems like I finally accept it... that I'm in love with him... now we're together. But...

How long would it last?

-Thalia's Tree Is In Danger-

Y/N P.O.V

It's around lunchtime. I'm just sitting in my usual spot in the unclaimed camper table. My mind went back to yesterday. I can't believe that I actually accepted Percy as my boyfriend.

"Hey!" I jump at the sudden voice. I turn my head to see Mia. "Huh?" I questioned. She rolls her eyes at my respond. "Seriously girl... you've been acting really off these past few days... what's up? You don't even tell me when you said you would..." she said. I let out a sigh "it was nothing... really. It's just... Percy and I... we... uh..." I stuttered. Her eyes lit up. "Are you together?!" She said, in a loud voice. I stare at her wide-eyed and cover her mouth. But too late... everyone have their eyes on me.

I made eye contact with Percy. He smiles at me and wink. I blush and looks away from him. Mia looks at us back and forth. Then she smirks as she turns her attention at me.

"Uh Huh... yeah... definitely together... you two make SUCH a cute couple... I SHIIIPP soooo much!!!" she squealed. I just blushed even more as more people starts to stare.

I let out a sigh and turn to look at Percy once more. He gestures me to come over. I stand up and walks over to him, trying to ignore the fact that Mia is still squealing behind me.

"What?" I asked. "Nothing... just sit here..." he said, patting the spot next to him. "But we're in a different cabin... it's against the rule..." I said. Then someone sits across from him.

I turn my head to see Annabeth, and Grover next to her. "Who cares about the rule? Just sit down, Y/N..." Grover said. I glance at Annabeth to see her nodding, telling me it's okay. I let out a sigh and sits next to Percy.

He smiles at me. Then he wraps an arm around my shoulder. I smile shyly and laid my head on his. I can feel someone staring at me. I turn my head to see Tyson. Well... I don't know if he's actually staring at me, since he's wearing a sunglasses. That was until he starts talking.

"I'm sorry..." he said. I raise an eyebrow at him. He looks down "for the reaction I gave to you yesterday. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings..." he said. "Don't think about it. I'm used to it..." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"What are you two talking about?" Annabeth asked. I turn to her and shrug. "It was nothing... just a little misunderstanding..." I said. She just hummed and continue to eat, while Grover just stares at me. "Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked. He finally looks away from me.

"Bull..." I hear Tyson said. "What?" I asked. "Smell like bull..." he said again. I look at him in confusion when the ground suddenly begin to shake violently.

"What was that??" I asked, holding onto the table to keep my balance. "Something is attacking the shield, and I don't like it one bit" I hear Annabeth said. We all stand up and run towards the direction.

There's an iron bull. "What is that thing?!" I said. No one answered me as they all run around to gather their weapon. I snap out of my trance and run to my cabin to grab my sword as well. That bull will break through soon or later.

I run back to see the bull has broke through. I stand on my battle stand. The bull run towards me as I brace myself for a fight. 'This gotta hurt...' I thought to myself. Soon it made contact with my body, which sends me flying back. I feel someone catch me before I could hit anything.

I turn my head to see Tyson. "Thank you..." I said. He place me back to my feet. "Your welcome..." he said, smiling at me. He looks up and start running. I was confuse until I see where he's running to. Percy is in trouble. He stops in front of Percy, grabbing the bull by both of its horn.

The bull blow fire at him. My hands went up to my mouth as I stare at him in worry. But when the fire disappear, he still stands tall and unharmed. I stare at him in shock. Until I remember he's part Cyclops. All Cyclops is fireproof.

Time-skip

Percy defeat the bull. We are now gathering around at the Thalia's tree. I walk towards it and place my hand on it.

"Poison... a deadly poison... this poison will be hard. There are no antidote..." I said. "What makes you so sure?" I hear someone said. I turn my head to see Clarisse.

"Ever since I was a kid... I can always detect poison. As well as the kind of poison..." I said. "So... you know what poison this is then?" She asked again. I nod my head as I turn to look at the tree once more.

"What poison is it?" Annabeth asked, walking to me. "Elder Python Venom..." I said, turning to look at her. Her eyes widened in shock. "But in order to get that poison..." she starts. "Someone has gone to the depth of Tartarus..." I finished. Gasps of shock can be heard from all around me.

"Thalia's tree won't last much longer... we have to do something... or say goodbye to Camp Half Blood and it'll be the downfall for all of us..." I said, turning to look at everyone with a serious expression.

*to be continued*