Chapter 12

Previously on Chapter 11

"So what are we going to do now?" I asked, looking around. "We need to go to a bank... get some more Drachma coins..." Annabeth said. "Very well... let's go then..." I said. Then we all turn around and start walking.

-Wait... What??-

Y/N P.O.V

We are now walking around the town, trying to look for a bank. Percy have his arm around my shoulder. I have my arm on his waist.

Then out of no where, a group of people charge at us. Percy push me behind him to protect me from these people. They grab Grover and start dragging him with them.

"Grover!!" I yelled in panic. We all try to chase after them but they took out what seem to be a badge. Then a bright light appear that I have to look away. When the light died down. They are no longer there.

"What just happened??" I said, looking around. "That is Chris Rodriguez! He's one of them who turned against us... which means Grover is taken to where Luke is..." Percy said. "We have to save him! Who knows what they'll do to him!" I said. "Yeah... but how are we going to find Luke?" I said. "We have to ask his father... come on!" Annabeth said.  Then she turns around and walks away.

She stops walking in front of The UPS Store. I stare at it for a while, then it starts changing into The OPS Store.

She walks inside the store, with the rest of us behind her. There's a quite chubby guy standing behind the counter.

"What can I help you with?" He said. "We're need help to look of Hermes's son" Annabeth said. "What does that boy do again..." he said, with his back facing us. "W-Wait... you're..." I start. He turns to look at us.

"Hermes... a little insulted that you didn't recognize me..." he said, stepping out of the counter. Then he keeps walking inside the room. Then his clothes turn into a suit.

I look around the place. "Wow... this place is cool..." I said, looking around. "Thank you, Y/N..." he said, smiling at me. I turn to look at him in confusion. "W-Wait... h-how did y-you know m-my name?" I asked.

"How can I not know my own Daughter?" He said. My eyes widened, not believing what he just said. "W-Wait... Daughter?? That m-means... y-you're my..." I stuttered. "Yes... I am your father..." he said, nodding his head.

"Then why did you leave me unclaimed??" I said, anger is building up inside my chest. "You left me! You left me unclaimed! Do you know how much trouble I've been going through? How unwanted I felt?? Now I understand why Luke is SO angry with you" I said each voice louder than the rest. He looks hurt at what I said.

"Baby... that's enough..." Percy said, placing a hand on my shoulder. I calm down a little, but still glare at Hermes. My so-called father.

"Baby? Are you two together?" Hermes said. "None of your business..." I spat. "Baby..." Percy said, as he wrap an arm around my shoulder in attempt to calm me down. I let out a sigh and leans softly on him as an attempt to seek for comfort.

Hermes P.O.V

So... my daughter ended up being with Percy... the son of the guy who is the reason I lost my love. I've been in love with Medusa. But Poseidon took her from me! Now his son is dating my daughter.

"One day you'll understand why I haven't claimed you, Y/N..." I said, looking at her with a sad face. She just look away from me.

I'm sorry Y/N...

Time-skip

Hermes gave us a bottle of wind and a seal that he claim would make anything outlined by it disappear. Well... we'd only know if that works when we use it.

He also told us that Luke is in a cruise ship. Princess Andromeda. We walk towards the ocean. Percy is the first to spot the cruise ship and pointed out to us.

"So... how are we going to get there?" I asked. "It's the ocean... dad will help" Tyson said, getting down the stairs.

"Hey Dad... our friend Grover is taken and we could really use your help in saving him... Dad?" He said, dipping his hand into the water. Percy lets out a sigh as he leans forward.

"Hey... Dad never really respond to me... so don't be too disappointed when he didn't-" he stops mid-sentence when he spot something. I look forward to see a rainbow color sea horse.

"Its a Hippocampus..." Annabeth said. "Wow..." I said, looking at it in amazement. Tyson turns to look at Percy and smile. "Sometimes all you need to do is ask..." he said. "All I've been doing is ask..." Percy said, looking down. I pat his back softly and he turns to look at me.

"It's okay..." I said, kissing his cheek softly. He lets out a sigh and nod his head. Then we get down the stairs.

"Hey Girl..." Tyson said, only to get sprayed. "Boy..." he corrected. Percy stands in front of the beautiful creature. The Hippocampus leans forward, wanting Percy to pat his muzzle.

"Hey Perce... are you coming?" Annabeth asked. He nods his head "yeah..." he said. Then he turns to me and gently grab my hand. "Come on, baby..." he said. I walk towards the Hippocampus and climb on its back. Then Percy climbs behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

Hm... I'm surprise this Hippocampus can hold all 4 of us with ease. He must be really strong. Tyson is at the furthest front. Then Annabeth right in front of me. Lastly... Percy, who's clinging onto me from behind me.

"Come on boy, giddie up!" Tyson said. Then we start moving towards the boat at a fast speed. It didn't take long for us to reach it.

We slow down beside the deck, trying to be quiet as we don't wanna get caught. Percy is the first to get off since he's at the furthest back. Then he offers a hand towards me. I place my hand on his and he helps me get off the Hippocampus.

"Alright... now that we're here... how are we going to look for Grover?" I asked, looking around. "Let's just search around this ship..." Percy suggested. The rest of us just agree.

*to be continued*