Chapter 13

Previously on Chapter 12

"Alright... now that we're here... how are we going to look for Grover?" I asked, looking around. "Let's just search around this ship..." Percy suggested. The rest of us just agree.

-Join Me... Y/N-

Y/N P.O.V

All four of us walks inside the ship, trying to be as quiet as possible... because we wouldn't want to get caught.

When we enter a room. There's a creature. It has a scorpion tail. "Woah... what is that thing?" I said in a really low voice. I don't wanna wake that thing up, we will be in trouble if it wakes up.

We walk up the stairs, Percy at the furthest front. Then me and Annabeth right behind him. Tyson is behind me.

I feel Tyson patting my thigh. I turn to him "what??" I asked. He points at something. I look up to see a zombie like person. I quickly grab Percy's hand. He turns to me in confusion but soon notice what I'm trying to tell him. We quickly run away from there.

But then we got caught by them. They escort us to what seem to be the main room of this ship. "Luke..." the man who caught us said. A man turn to look at us, I'm guessing he's Luke.

"Aww... my fav cousin... welcome aboard..." he said. Percy just looks at him with an emotionless face. He looks around. "Annabeth..." he said. Annabeth didn't respond. He just smile, then his eyes landed on Tyson who is standing next to me.

"Hmm... never seen you before..." he said. "My name is Tyson... son of Poseidon..." he said. "Hmm.. that's interesting.. another half-blood of the big three..." he said. "I'm part Cyclops..." Tyson said. I can see his eyes darkens a little. First Annabeth... now him? I do know how Annabeth and Luke have known each other from when they were little.

"And you? Are you part Cyclops too?" He said, as he turns to look at me. "No... it's complicated..." I said. "Hmm... tell me your name..." he said. "Y/N L/N... Daughter of Hermes..." I said. His eyebrow furrow in confusion. "Are you a new comer? I've never seen you before..." he said.

"Okay... first of all... you've turn your back against camp half-blood for years! And yes... I am a new comer. I just figure out that I'm the Daughter of Hermes. He left me unclaimed all this time until I met him today..." I said, my heart ache a little as I recall what happened when I met him earlier.

"Hm... typical of him..." he said, scoffing at what I just said. "Luke!" Annabeth called, making Luke turns his head to look at her. "Thalia wouldn't want this!" She said. "You dare lecture me about Thalia... when you hang around him! " He screamed, pointing at Tyson.

"You disappoint me the most..." he finished. Then he turns to look at his men. "Take them to the prisoner room..." he said. One of them grab my wrist and was about to pull me. But Luke grabs my other wrist to stop him from taking me away. "Except her... I'd like to have a few words with my new half sister..." he said.

Percy looks at me with a worried expression. But I just smile reassuringly at him. He hesitantly nod his head, then he walks with them. The man holding me release his grip. Luke dismiss him and now it's just the two of us.

I just stand there awkwardly as Luke just stare at me. There's a few moment of silence, until he decided to break it.

"So... are you younger or older than me?" He said. "I don't know... how old are you?" I said. "19..." he said. "Hmm... same age..." I said. "But one of us should be older by month" he said. "I'm B/M..." I said. "Hmm younger..." he said. I just hum at him, nodding my head.

"Come and join me, Y/N..." he said, after a moment of silence. I blink at what he just said. "I-I'm sorry w-what??" I said, looking at him wide-eyed. "Join me... join me and we can destroy Olympus together..." he said. "You're crazy..." I said. "Y/N... they don't care about us! You're my sister... so as a sister... you have to fight along side me!" He said.

"No! Luke... what do you think War will do, huh?" I said. "We can proof to them that we can be stronger than them..." he said. I shake my head. "No... it's not going to proof anything..." I said. "Yes it can! Once the Olympians is destroyed... we can be in peace" he said. "War never gives peace! It'll only cause misery! Think about the human Luke. Lots of lives will be killed" I said. "Sacrifice is needed to make a new beginning..." he said. "Luke..." I said, looking at him with a sad expression.

"Just join me..." he said, offering a hand for me to grab to show that I'll be joining him. I stare at his hand. I raise my hand but didn't place it on his. He looks at me with an expectant look.

'Just grab his hand Y/N. Destroy Olympians...' I hear voice inside my head. I shake my head trying to block the sound. "No..." I said. Don't be a fool, Y/N. You are left unclaimed and left to suffer by Hermes. Your own father who abandoned you.. just join Luke and his army to destroy Olympus!

I turns my hand into a tight fist and lower it down to my side. I look at him with a glare. "No! I know how you feel when Dad ignores you. But at least he claimed you! He left me unclaimed for as long as I've been in the camp! As much as that hurts me. I'm not going to let myself get lost in the dark path" I said.

His eyes widened at what I said. Then he looks at me with anger in his eyes. "That means you chose to be my enemy... prepare to die!" He said, grabbing his sword, sharp edge pointed at me.

Then...

*to be continued*

A/N: that's it for this chapter. This will be the last update of 2020. Thank you so much for your lovely supports! I love you all SO much! So... how do you like this book so far? Is it good? Do you want me to continue??

Happy New Year!!!

So... What's your target in 2021?