Chapter 11

Previously on Chapter 10

We look around, making sure no one notice us. Then we leave the camp. I will do everything in my power to retrieve The Golden Fleece and help Chiron clear his name.

-Crazy Taxi Ride-

Y/N P.O.V

We made sure to be far enough from the camp. We don't want to get caught. I stand next to Percy as we are far from the camp. We are still in the middle of the forest.

"So... how are we going to Florida?" Percy asked, looking around at us. I start to think about it. Then I remember something. "Oh... I know! Guys how many Drachma coins do you have?" I asked, looking around at everyone. They took out their coins and show it to me. I grab it from them and throw it on the ground.

"Stêthi, Ô hárma diabolês!" I yelled out. Percy looks at me in confusion. "What did you just do?" He asked. "Just wait and see..." I said. Soon enough 2 lights appears and joins together in front of us. Then it stops and reveals itself.

"Chariot of Damnation

"Chariot of Damnation..." Annabeth breathed out. She turns to me and grins. "You're a genius..." she said. I smile softly at her.

"Looks like a New York City cab..." Grover said. I turn to him with a raise eyebrow. "Same thing but different..." Annabeth said. He just looks at us back and forth.

"How will 5 of us fit?" Tyson asked. "Y/N could sit on my lap..." Percy said. I blush at what he just said. But I have no choice, so I agree.

"Alright... come on..." I said, grabbing Percy's hand. Then we all get inside the cab. Just like Percy said. He pulls me to sit on his lap, wrapping his arms securely around my waist.

There's 3 old lady sitting in front of us. "No cash..." one of them said. "No credit cards..." the one in the middle said. "Drachmas only..." they say together. Okay... that's kinda creepy.

"Where are you all heading?" The one behind the steering wheel said. "Um... we're trying to go to Florida..." Percy said. "Oh... our favorite... pricy payment..." the one in the middle said gleefully.
Then the cab starts moving... and might I add... crazily.

"Can you really drive?!" Annabeth asked. "Sure we can... just check our license..." one of them said, reaching back to point at a license hanging on the back of the seats. We all lean forward to take a look.

"They don't have eyes..." Percy said, wide-eyed. Then the three of them turns to face us. I jump back in fright. "Why yes... we have one eye... but we forgot where we place them..." the one in the middle said. They start arguing back and forth. Until they found the eye. But the one in the middle wears it.

"Look out!!" Annabeth yelled. There's a tree right in front of us. "Split!" The middle one said. Then the cab starts splitting in half. Since Percy is in the middle with me on his lap. I hang on his neck, trying not to fall off.

I scream as I hold onto him as if my life is depending on it. Well... honestly... it kinda is. If I fall off... at this speed... I would definitely die.

Grover pulls him in... and I lands back on top of him. Percy hugs me close to him. I bury my face into the crook of his neck, too scared to even look. "Shh... you are safe... you okay?" Percy said, caressing my hair softly. I just nod my head in response.

"M-Maybe the driver s-should have t-the eye" I said, pulling away slightly from his neck. Percy nods his head in agreement. "Yeah... we nearly die!" He said. "They're right! I should be the one wearing the eye" the one behind the steering wheel said.

"Oh relax... the prophecy said that you won't die until you turn 20..." the one with the eye said. "Y-You know a-about it?" Percy stuttered. "You talk too much! He's not suppose to know yet!" The one furthest right said, hitting the back of the head.

"No you didn't..." she said. Then they start to fight. Until the eye flies out. Then it fly towards my lap. "Ew ew ew!!" I yelped. Percy grab it and place it out the window.

"No!!" The 3 grey sisters said. "Tell me about the prophecy..." Percy demanded. They starts to discuss one another.

"Okay fine..." the one on the left said. "30, 31, 75, 12" the one in the middle said. "W-Wait... what?" Percy said. "You have your answer... give the eye to them" Annabeth said, taking it out from his hand. "Wait! All they've given me is just a bunch of numbers!" Percy protested.

The grey sisters starts to fight again. Then I feel the cab speeding up. I hold onto Percy tightly, closing my eyes.

Soon we are on a town. But no one seem to notice us. Obviously... normal humans can't see us. Because of the mist.

"Uh... guys... I think we're short on Drachma..." I said, staring into the taxi meter. "What?!!!" They scream and press on the break roughly. We got sent forward.

They turn to 'look' at us with an angry look. "What do you take us as??" "A charity?!" "Get your cheap butts out!" They said. We quickly step out of the cab and watch as it sped away.

"Where are we?" Grover said, looking around. "Oh I know where we are... we're in Olympus! Zues! Can you give us a hand? Zues?" Tyson said, earning weird glances from everyone around us.

"Tyson! Tyson! Tyson! That's not Mount Olympus! That's the National Portrait Gallery... which means we are in Washington" Percy said. "Oh... it looks like Olympus..." Tyson said. I just shake my head at him.

"So what are we going to do now?" I asked, looking around. "We need to go to a bank... get some more Drachma coins..." Annabeth said. "Very well... let's go then..." I said. Then we all turn around and start walking.

*to be continued*

A/N: that's it for this chapter! Thank you so much for reading. So... how do you like it so far?

See you in the next chapters!!!