Chapter 20

Previously on Chapter 19

"Y/N... you have a rare blood flowing in your vein. You are the last of your kind... you're the last Shadow-hunter. Now you've come back to exist in this world... and this might be your last life. There will be no more reincarnation after you... and not only that. You are the creator of the Golden Fleece... therefore you are the only one that have the right to guard the Fleece..." he said. "Too much information in one day..." I said. I can't believe it... I'm...

The last Shadow-hunter?

-Thalia: Daughter of Zeus-

Y/N P.O.V

After I told everyone that my mother is Medusa... alone with the fact that I can turn people into stone just like her. Everyone start to treat me differently. They are a bit scared of me... okay... a lot.

Each time I walk pass the them, they would instantly cover their eyes. I don't blame them. After all... who would want to get turned into a stone. Of course... no one.

It's lunch time, so I make my way to where we all gather to eat. I walk towards Percy with my hood on. I don't want people to look at me.

I sit in front of him. He looks up and stares at me in confusion. "Why are you wearing a hoodie? It's like a 100 degree out here..." He asked. "I don't want them to look at me... they always close their eyes each time I walked pass them..." I said. Sadness I evident in my voice. Not just me being part monster. The fact that I am an incarnation of a Shadow-hunter... which they all believed to be extinct... now they all look at me strangely.

Percy frown hearing what I said. He reaches out and gently holds my hand. "Y/N... don't think about them or what they're saying about you. Just be who you are" he said. "It's easy to say than done, Percy... especially with everyone looking at you like a freak" I said.

Percy lets out a sigh. "Yeah... I know how that feel... but no matter what you do... they're not going to change. So instead of focusing on what people think about you. Focus more on what YOU think about yourself, baby..." he said.

Then Tyson comes and sits next to us. He's wearing his sunglasses. Percy turns to look at him. Tyson hands us a glass of nectar. "Thanks..." I said, smiling at him. He smiles back at me.

"If you haven't have..." Tyson starts, raising his cup of nectar. "You haven't lived..." Percy and I said in sync. Then we drink it.

Then Percy place his cup down. "You know, Tyson... you don't need this..." Percy said, taking Tyson's sunglasses off. Tyson blinks in confusion. "It's not so bad to have a half Cyclops as a brother..." he said. Tyson just smiles at him. Then Tyson glance at me.

He reached out and gently pulls my hood off. "What are you doing???" I yelped, closing my eyes. Then I feel something being placed on my face.

"Open you eyes, Y/N..." Percy said. I hesitate at first, but open them. It's a bit dark, but I can still see well. That's when I realize Tyson have place his sunglasses on me.

"Now you don't have to worry about turning people into stones... just like your mother..." Percy said. I just smile at him and turn to Tyson. "Thank you, Tyson..." I said. "You're welcome, Sister..." he said. My eyes widened at what he just said.

"D-Did you just c-call me sister?" I stuttered. "Well... someday you'll marry my brother... so?" He said. This makes my cheeks turns a deep shade of pink. Percy just laugh and kisses my cheek, making me even more flustered.

"I'm going to check on Thalia's tree..." I said, moving to stand up. "Want me to come with you?" Percy said. "Nah it's okay... go on and have your lunch..." I said. "Alright... call me if you need me, 'Kay?" He said. "Of course..." I said. He points at his lips. I roll my eyes and leans down to place a soft kiss on his lips.

"Hey! Don't do that! There's a baby here..." we pull away after someone said that. I turn my head to see Grover covering Tyson's eyes. I just laugh at what he said. "Alright... sorry..." I said.

"Y/N!! Percy!!" Someone yelled. I turn my head to see Annabeth. "What's wrong?" I said. "I've been guarding the tree last night and something happen" she said. I start to feel worry because of how panic she looks.

"I was just about to go there... come on then!" I said. Then we all run towards the Thalia's tree. From my peripheral view, I can see everyone doing the same thing as we all make our way there.

I stop running when we reach the tree. I scan the tree and finally look down. My eyes widened when I see a body laying there. There's a girl laying there.

"Somebody grab Nectar and Ambrosia! Hurry!" I said. I kneels down to the girl, placing my hand on her arm. Percy kneels down next to me, looking at the girl as well.

The girl slowly opens her eyes. She looks around in confusion as if she never seen a human before. Then she turns her gaze to look at me.

"Hey... are you okay?" I said. She didn't answer and just move to sit up. One of the camper walks to me with Nectar and Ambrosia. I take it from him and turn to the girl.

"Here... eat this... it'll make you feel better..." I said, giving her the Ambrosia. She just take it form my hand and eat it. "Now drink this..." I said. She looks better after consuming them.

Then I help her to stand up. "Do you remember your name?" I said. She looks at me for a bit then start to speak.

"My name is Thalia... daughter of Zeus..." she said. My eyes widened as I turn to look at Percy. He have the same reaction. Shock and disbelief.

Percy P.O.V

Another child of the big 3. Maybe the Oracle isn't for me after all. Maybe it was talking about Thalia all along. Could she be our savior?... or the reason of our destruction.

Fin~

A/N: and that's a wrap for this series! Let me know if you want me to make a sequel! But since there are no movie after The Sea of Monsters. The next book will be based on the novel. But that is if you want a sequel. By guys! Love you!!