Chapter 15

Previously on Chapter 14

I pat his back softly. He turns to me and gives me a small smile. I just smile at him. Percy moves next to me and wrap his arm around my shoulder as he knows what's going on inside my head.

-The Sea of Monsters-

Y/N P.O.V

The sky suddenly turns dark. I look up at the sky to see dark clouds. "What is that?" Percy asked.  "Sea of Monsters..." Annabeth said. "This can't be good..." I said.

Then the boat suddenly slows down. We all turn to Tyson. "Why are we stopping?" Annabeth asked. He turns to us, holding only the bottle lid. "I should have use both hands..." he said. "You think?" She said, looking annoyed. "A-Are y-you mad me?" He said, looking sad. "No... not at you..." Annabeth said as she glance at Percy.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I notice something moving. "What is that??" I said. It kinda look like a shark's fin. Then more of them starts to appear. "Uh..." Percy said. "Tell me those aren't shark..." Annabeth said.

I look around the sea and how it forms a circle. My eyes widened as I figure out what's happening. "Those aren't shark... paddle!" I yelled out in panic. We grab the paddles and starts paddling.

"Yeah... shark would be better..." Annabeth said. "It's Charybdis..." I said. "Charyb- What?" Tyson said. "The guard of Sea of Monsters" She said. "Percy!!" I yelped. He tries to control the water but nothing happened.

"I-It's not working!" He said. "The Sea of Monsters may not be in Poseidon's domain..." Annabeth said. "Everybody hold on!!" I said, holding tightly onto the rope. The others following my word. Then we start moving down. I close my eyes tightly as I wait for an impact.

Soon we stopped. "Where are we?" Annabeth said. "Smell like the stomach..." Percy said. He stands up first and offers me his hand.

"Are you okay, babe?" He asked. "Yeah... but that was pretty sickening..." I said, feeling a bit dizzy. He holds me by my waist in case I fall over. I lean on him as look around. "So this is what lurks in the Permuda Triangle..." I said. "Yeah... all the things lost... ends up here..." Annabeth said, looking at the remains of boats.

I glance at Tyson to see him reaching down to grab a slimy substance. "Hey! Don't touch that!" I said. "What is this?" He said, stretching the slime. "You don't wanna know..." I said, gagging a little.

I look around to see it all moving. "How are we going to get out of here..." I said to no one in particular. "I don't know... there are no way out..." Annabeth said.

I hear someone screams. I look around. "What was that??" I said. "That sound like Clarisse..." Percy said. "That can't be her..." Annabeth said. "You f*cking moron!!" The voice screams again. "Yeah, that's her..." I said. We walk towards the sound.

We stop when we stand in front of what seem to be a battle ship. I can see Clarisse walking around and yelling at the crew.

"Clarisse!" Percy yelled, waving his hands to grab her attention. She turns to where we are standing. "Jackson? What are you doing here??" She said. Percy walks towards her ship and get on. He offers his hand to me. I grab it and he pulls me up.

"Same as you... we got swallowed..." I said. She just rolls her eyes at me. Then she went back to yelling at the crew.

"Why do you seem so panicked??" I asked. "What do you thing happened to a food after it is swallowed?" She asked. "Digest it?" I said. "Precisely. Take a look at that" she said, pointing towards a certain way. I turn my head towards where she's pointing at to see something moving and it's crushing whatever comes to it.

"Okay we need a plan..." I said. Percy looks around, then he turns to me. "I got it... let's give this thing a stomach ache..." he said. "Are you sure it's going to work?" Clarisse asked, looking uncertain. "Maybe... it's better than not trying at all..." he said.

"All hands below deck!" She screamed. We all start making our way below deck. "Percy..." I said. He smiles at me and walks closer. "Baby..." he said. "I'm scared..." I said. He cups my cheek "I know... I'm gonna get you out of here... I promise..." he said, cupping my cheeks. I nod my head as he leans his forehead against mine. He leans in and place a soft kiss on my lips.

We pull away for air. He smiles at me. "Now go with the others..." he said. I nod my head at his word. "We will get out..." he said. He place a soft kiss on my forehead. Then we pull away from each other. I smile at him and runs below deck.

Percy P.O.V

"Can you drive this thing?" I asked Clarisse. "Of course..." she said. "Okay... you drive... I shoot" I said. She nods her head and makes her way to the control room.

I walk towards the machine gun. "Let's hope this works... I promised Y/N that we'll make it out alive. Dad... I could REALLY use your help right now" I said.

I point the gun towards the wall of this thing's stomach. "You need to watch what you're eating..." I said, then start shooting. Once the water enters, I run towards the control room to join Clarisse.

"Just remember Jackson... this is YOUR idea" she said. We are now under water. The glass starts to crack. "Please work... please work..." I said. Then we resurface.

"We/I did it!" Clarisse and I said together. I quickly runs out of the control room. Y/N appear from the door.

Y/N P.O.V

"Percy!!" I said happily as I run towards him. He spread his arms and hugs me tightly. "Told you we'd made it out alive..." He said. I giggles and place a soft kiss on his lips. I wrap my arms around his neck. I'm so happy we are still alive.

*to be continued*