Chapter 16

Previously on Chapter 15

"Percy!!" I said happily as I run towards him. He spread his arms and hugs me tightly. "Told you we'd made it out alive..." He said. I giggles and place a soft kiss on his lips. I wrap my arms around his neck. I'm so happy we are still alive.

-Polyphemus-

Y/N P.O.V

We are still in the middle of the sea. None of us seem to have any idea where we are heading. But Clarisse seems sure that we are heading towards the right way.

Percy have his arm around my shoulder. He turns to the sea and walk towards it. I walk with him as he stands near the railing of the boat. He seems focus as he stare into the water.

"What is it?" I asked. "You know about my dyslexia?" He asked. "Yeah... what about it?" I said, looking at him in confusion.

He turns to Clarisse who walks towards us. "Are you sure we're heading towards the right way?" He asked. "Uh... yeah... obviously... what makes you doubt it?" she said. "Because it seems like you're heading towards Florida..." he said. "How do you know, Percy?" I asked. He place his hand on my waist.

"It's my dyslexia, baby... instead of seeing Roman words... I see lines... 30, 31, 75, 12..." he said. "W-Wait... that's the numbers the grey sisters told us! Then that's where we are suppose to go!" I said.

"So... which way is that?" Clarisse asked. "That way" Percy said, pointing towards the way. "Alright..." she said, then begin instructing the crew.

Percy turns to me and smile. "We're almost there, baby... let's hope we can retrieve the Golden Fleece and restore Thalia's tree..." he said, wrapping his arms around my waist. I smile and wrap my arm around his neck. "We will..." I said. He smiles at me and leans down to place a soft kiss on my lips. I tilt my head slightly to deepen the kiss.

"Eww... get a room you two..." I pull away from the kiss when someone said that. I turn my head to see Clarisse. "One day you'll find a boyfriend and you'll know what it feels like..." I said. She just rolls her eyes at me, making me giggle.

Time-skip

We ended up in an island. "Wow... this place looks like a ghost town..." I said. "It sure does..." Annabeth said, agreeing with me.

"Maybe we're in a wrong place?" One of the crew said. "Find a place for us to go there..." Clarisse said. "Hm... I was worried she would say that..." he said. I just giggle softly.

Once the ship is near the island. We all step off. We stare into a certain spot. It have a giant hole in it. "I don't know, man... it doesn't scream cyclops to me" I said. Just then a loud roar can be heard.

"Uh... nevermind..." I said, stepping back in fright. We talk towards the ride. Then get on it. Tyson gives it a little push.

I sit next to Percy. He wraps an arm around my shoulder. "This place sure isn't a good idea for business..." I said. "Why?" Tyson asked. "Well... think about it... one long line of Half-Bloods and one hungry cyclops..." I said. "Oh..." he said. Then he starts singing. "Guys shush!" Clarisse said. They instantly shuts up.

Clarisse clears her throat. "Uh... Tyson? Let go of my hand!" She said. "Sorry..." Tyson said, removing her hand away from hers.

Soon enough we came to a stop. Percy helps me get off the ride. Then he keeps my hand in his as we walk further in.

Suddenly, a loud roar can be heard. We hide behind what seem to be a dragon statue. Soon enough, Grover appears.

"Be patient Lopsies! I'm still cooking it for you... the meat is SO tough!" He said. "It doesn't make any sense! This Fleece should attract satyrs all around the world. I am so hungry that I ate the whole pack! I could eat you too..." the huge Cyclops said, kneeling as he looks at Grover. He seems to be holding his breath.

"This hunger is making my eyesight worse... you're lucky you're a cyclops... or I'll eat you" he said, then walks away. Percy inches forward a little and peak to make sure Polyphemus is gone.

"Grover! Grover!" Percy whisper-yelled. Grover turns to look at us. "Is that you, Perce?" He said. Percy gesture him to come over. He instantly runs towards us.

"You have no idea how happy I am to see you!" He said, hugging Percy. Then he hugs Annabeth and me. "I'm glad you're okay, Grover" I said, hugging him back.

When we pull away, I look at him up and down. "Uh.. what are you wearing?" I asked. "I'm on disguise! So he'd think I'm a woman! But now he wants to marry me!" He said. Then a flash can be seen. I turn towards the light and see Clarisse holding a phone.

"Hey! Do not let this go viral!" Grover said. "No promise..." she said. I just roll my eyes at her antics. She's always been a bully. I remember the first few weeks I get to camp. She always picks on me. But when things got too much, I fought back and show her that I'm a lot stronger than her. That's when she backs down and stops picking on me.

"So... how are we going to take the Fleece from him?" I asked, trying to change the subjects. We all thinks about it. We need to hurry before Polyphemus comes back.

We makes a plan. Then we go into position. Tyson will be talking to him, since he's part cyclops. "I'm wondering if we could talk... cyclops to cyclops..." he said.

"You grab, I'll hold you, Kay?" He said. "Don't drop me..." I said. "Of course not... trust me..." he said. He holds my hand, then I lean over to grab the Fleece. I manage to grab it, but as I pull it. Polyphemus grabs it.

He turns to me, making me hold my breath. "Half-blood! I know I smell you..." he said. Then he turns to Tyson. "You're an embarrassment to our kind! Hanging out with a bunch of Half-blood!" He said, angrily. "Actually... he's my kind" Tyson said. Percy jumps and grab the Fleece. Then he did a flip and landed on the other side. Polyphemus roared getting angrier.

"Woman! Prepare the firewood!" Polyphemus said. "Hey Lopsies~ I quit!!" Grover said, ripping the dress from him. "Wait... you're a dude... that explains everything..." he said. Then all of us starts running. Until we makes it out. A boulder covers the hole. We can hear Polyphemus roaring in anger.

"Phew... we're safe..." I said. Percy smiles happily and pulls me into a tight hug. I laugh happily as I return his hugs.

*to be continued*