Chapter 1

Previously on Prologue

After the tour, she leads me to the great hall. She said to have dinner. "Go on... grab any meal you want..." she said. I just nod my head and grab the food. She turns to me as we eat. She smiles at me.

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood

-Percy Jackson-

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up in the morning, because someone is shaking me awake. I jolt awake and look around. Then my eyes stops when I look at Annabeth. "What?" I questions, looking at her in confusion. "Come on... you can't be sleeping all day... we need you to start training" she said. "Oh... alright... I'll be getting ready..." I said. She nods her head and walks out of the cabin.

I get up and stretch my body. Then I make my way out of the cabin. I look around to try and find out which place should I start.

"Over here, Y/N!!" I heard someone calls out. I turn around to see Annabeth. To be honest, I don't really want to be around here. Her mother Athena is the one who cursed my mother. But I don't have a choice since I don't know anyone here except her.

I let out a sigh and walks towards her. "What should I start?" I asks. "Let's see how good you handle a sword..." she said, handing me a sword. I take it from her hand and stand on a battle stance. "Come on! Let's see how good you are" she said. I advance at her, dodging every attack she did. I got so focus on the battle between me and Annabeth that I didn't realize someone is watching me.

Percy P.O.V

I'm walking around the training ground, holding my sword in my hand. Then my eyes landed on a girl. A girl I never seen before.

I turn my head just as Grover pass by. "Grover..." I call out. "Yeah?" He said, turning to look at me. I point at the girl "who is she? Is she new?" I asks. He turns his head to where I'm pointing at. "The one training with Annabeth?" He asks. "Yeah..." I said, nodding my head.

"Oh that's Y/N... she's one of the unclaimed people" he said. "I see... how long has she been here?" I asks. "A week..." he said. I look at him, surprised. "H-how come I've never seen her?" I asks. "Well... she have a serious injuries when she got here... so she stay at the medic cabin for those week... this is the first time she got out..." he said. "Ahh... okay..." I said, looking at Y/N. Then I turn back to Grover to see him just staring at me. "What?" I asks. "Someone's in love~" he said. "What the heck!" I said. Then I put him into a head lock.

"Ow ow okay! Okay! Sorry!" He said. I release him and scoff. "Stop saying nonsense..." I said. He shrugs his shoulders "yeah well... stop making it obvious" he said, sticking his tongue out at me and took off running. "Hey! Why you little- oh whatever" I said, turning back to look at Y/N.

Y/N P.O.V

"Not bad... you match my skill..." she said, finally stopping. I place my free hand on my knee and breathe heavily. "Wow... you must be one of the best fighters..." I said. She chuckles "actually... one of the campers manage to beat me in sword fight..." she said. "Really? Who?" I said.

"Me..." a new voice is heard. I turn my head to see a dark brown haired boy. "Who are you?" I asks. "I'm Percy... Percy Jackson..." he said, offering his hand to me for a handshake.

As soon as I hear his name, I can feel anger boiling up inside me. He's the one who killed my mother. I try my best to control my anger to stop myself from lunging towards this boy.

"I'm Y/N..." I said, without shaking his hand. He just pulls his hand back awkwardly. "Welcome to Camp Half-Blood..." he said, smiling at me. I just turn to Annabeth. "I have to go... I'll see you later..." I said, turning around and leave before they can respond.

Annabeth P.O.V

"Okay... that was weird... what did you do to her, seaweed brain?" I said, as I turn to Percy. "This is the first time we've met. How could I have done something to her?" He said. "Well... she seems so angry at you..." I said. "How should I know?" He said. I just shrug my shoulders. "Maybe she's just tired..." I said.

Time-skip

It's almost time for dinner. I just practice shooting an arrow. I remember the first day I try to shoot an arrow. It was heavy, and quite hard. But I manage to get the hang of it.

I shot another arrow and hits right on the center. "Nice shot..." I jump at the new voice. I turn around to see Percy standing there. I roll my eyes and place the archery set back on its place. Then walk towards the dining hall.

Percy P.O.V

There she goes again. Did I do something to her? But that can't be possible, I've only met her today. Is she someone I know? Did I do something to her in the past?

I try to put a finger if I actually know her. But no... nothing. I can't remember knowing her, or even actually meeting her. I let out a sigh and run my hand through my hair.

I'm gonna have to confront her later on...

Dinner

Y/N P.O.V

After dinner, I decided to take a walk. Since I've been in the medic room for the whole week. I haven't got the chance to explore this place.

I remember mom talks about this place, telling me about all the Demi-Gods. Saying this is like a safe haven or something. She even told me to go here... telling me that I'd be safer here. Never once cross my mind that I'm a Demi-God. I guess the God blood that's running through my veins is what attracts all those monsters.

I stop by the lake and take a seat for a while. I just stare at my reflection, as my mind starts to drift off somewhere. Then my mind drifted off back to my first encounter with Percy this morning.

I almost lost it... I almost lost my control. 'I can't let them know who I truly am... no... I don't wanna be treated like a freak. But seeing that boy... the anger in me boils too much... it makes me wants to kill him right then and there. I have to stay as far away from him as possible.

I pull my knees to my chest. My hand went up to my neck, feeling the cold surface of a metal. A necklace my mother gave to me when I was a kid.

"Mom

"Mom..." I said to myself. I can feel tears begin to stream down my eyes. "I miss you mom... I can't do this without you..." I said, as I begin to cry harder. I bury my head on my arms, which is resting on my knees.

Then I clench my hands into a tight fist, I look up with hatred look on my face. "Don't worry mom... I'll make him pay for what he have done to you..." I said again.

Percy Jackson will pay for killing my mother

*to be continued*