Chapter 6

Previously on Chapter 5

"Y/N... I'm sorry. But you're not alone anymore. You have me and the others! We'll be your family..." He said. "Yeah but, how long? If they know my true self. Would they still be my friends??" I asked. "They will. I'm sure they will..." he said, but I can see the doubt in his eyes. I let out a sigh as I look away from him. "Don't be too sure on something you don't know Percy..." I said, then I turn around and start walking away.

-He's... A What Now??-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been a week since the talk between Percy and I. I honestly don't know what to feel anymore. I can't... I can't control my feelings anymore.

I'm sitting by the edge of the river. I stare into the water like I've always do. I'm hugging my knees close to my chest as I stare off into the distant, getting caught in a deep thought. Then my mind eventually drift off to Percy. Mostly what we talked that night.

Flashback

"You're not alone anymore, Y/N... you have me... and the others" he said, walking closer to me. But I move away from him as I turn my body slightly.

"What if they know... what if they know my true self? Would they still want to be my friend?" I asked, not looking at him. "They will, Y/N... I'm sure they will..." he said. "Don't be too sure on something you don't know..." I said.

End of flashback

Since that night, my feelings for Percy changed. It's not hate anymore... it's... ugh, I know... it's very complicated now.

'Mother... what should I do? I'm sorry that I can't keep on hating on him. I think... I think that I'm starting to fall in love with Percy' I thought to myself.

"Gosh! Why am I feeling this way?!" I yelled out of frustration. I stand up and walks away from the river. I need to do something to get my mind of off this whole mess.

Time-Skip

I'm in a middle of sword fight with Annabeth. But I can't focus. She kicks my ankle, making me lose my balance and fall on my butt. I groan in pain. 

"What's up with you today?" She asked, raising her eyebrow in curiosity at me. I let out a soft sigh and stand up, dusting my butt which have grass all over it.

"Don't know... something just troubled me... anyway I need to go..." I said. She nods her head and went to fight another camper.

I feel someone following me. I stop and turn around. I roll my eyes when I realize who it is. "Seriously... why do you keep on following me?" I asked, crossing my arms in annoyance.

"Well... I just wanna make sure you're okay. You seem troubled today" he said. "You do realize that YOU are the cause, right?" I said, placing my hands on my hips. Percy just sigh at my word.

"I don't know how many time I should apologize to you..." he said, I can tell he's getting frustrated. I roll my eyes and turn around, wanting to leave. But as I turn around, I jump in fright after I come face to face to a boy I've never seen before.

"Who are you?" I asked, observing him from top to bottom. He have a messy hair. He's REALLY tall... almost like a giant. Lastly, I take note at the fact that he's wearing a pair of sunglasses.

"Hello! I'm Tyson..." he said, offering his hand. "I'm Y/N..." I said. I can hear a soft groan behind me. I turn around to see Percy, he looks irritated at the fact Tyson is here.

"I told you not to follow me!" He said. "Why can't he? I mean... you kept following me..." I said, raising an eyebrow at him. "That's different!" He argued. "Oh yeah? In what way exactly?" I said. He stays silent, not saying a thing.

"Just as I thought..." I said. Then I turn my attention back to Tyson. "I'm actually curious... I know why Percy followed me. But why did you follow him?" I asked.

"I just wanna spend some time with my brother..." he said, fiddling with his fingers. "W-Wait w-what? Brothers??" I said, in shock. "I'm also Poseidon's son..." he said. "So... you're a Demi-God too?" I said. "Not really a Demi-God..." he said. "So?" I said.

"He's half Cyclops..." Percy said. My eyes widened when I saw that he only have one eyes. "He's... a what now??" I asked in shock. I turn to Tyson as he take off his sunglasses to reveal his one eye.

"I know that you're scared of me..." he said, looking a little sad. "Wait... scared? No I'm not... besides... you are not the only one who's part monster. I am too..." I said. "Really?" He asked. I look around to make sure no one is around.

Then I turn back to Tyson and let myself transform into my real form. His eyes widened before closing them. "Please don't turn me into a stone?!" He yelled in fright. I kind of feel hurt at what he said. But I kind of understand why he's scared.

"I don't have that in me..." I said, turning into my normal form. Tyson slowly opens his eyes. I let out a sigh as I blink back the tears that's threatening to fall from my eyes, but I failed.

I wipe my tears, as I turn to Percy with teary eyes. "You see Percy?! Even Tyson is scared of me and he's also a half monster! How would the others react when they know?!" I scream angrily. I turn around and run away, crying.

Percy P.O.V

"Y/N! Wait!!" I scream. But she ignores me and keep running. I can see the glistening in her eyes. Is she... crying?

I let out a groan and turn around to face Tyson. "Why would you say that?! Now you hurt her feelings! Gosh! This is SO frustrating..." I yelled out. I turn around and run towards the direction Y/N went to.

*to be continued*