Chapter 14

Previously on Chapter 13

His eyes widened at what I said. Then he looks at me with anger in his eyes. "That means you chose to be my enemy... prepare to die!" He said, grabbing his sword, sharp edge pointed at me.

Then...

-Escaping-

Y/N P.O.V

Luke swings his sword at me. Then someone jumps in front of me blocking his attack. Luke growls in anger.

"Percy..." I said. "Are you okay?" He said, turning to look at me with a worried expression. "Yeah... I'm okay..." I said, smiling softly at him.

I hear Luke let's out a frustrated scream. "Why do you always interrupt me!" Luke yelled angrily at Percy. Percy turns to him, with his arm outstretch protectively in front of me.

"Because I won't let you hurt Y/N..." he said. "What is she to you anyway?" Luke said, looking annoyed. "What is she to me? Well... she's everything! She's the love of my life... she's my girlfriend and it's my duty to protect her. I'm not going to let you hurt her..." he said. "Well... she's still my half sister. So she would have to join me!" Luke said. "Never! I'm never joining you! All you want is to bring down Olympus. You have to remember! If Olympus breaks down! So would the entire world! Is that really what you want?" I asked.

"Y/N... there's no use in trying to put some sense into this guy. Just go with Annabeth and Tyson to the life boat..." Percy said. "What about you?" I said, looking at him with a worried expression. "I'll catch up to you, okay?" He said, placing a quick kiss on the side of my head.

I hesitate a little, then nod my head. "Now go..." he said, pushing me to go. I walk towards the life boat with Annabeth and Tyson. We lower it to the sea. I'm the first to jump in. Then Annabeth, followed by Tyson.

Tyson grabs the machine. But he drops it to the sea. "You have got to be kidding me..." Annabeth said, looking at him annoyingly. "Annabeth... relax... you can use that wind thermos thingy..." I said. "Right... good thinking, Y/N..." she said. Then she reach in her backpack and grab the thermos.

"Percy!" I screamed. "Go!" He said. "What? Are you staying?" Tyson said. "I'll be right back at you!" He said. I nod at Annabeth to open the thermos. In an instant, a huge wind current appear and the life boat starts to move.

I turn to look at Percy to see him controlling the sea. I notice Luke is following him. "Percy! Look out!" I screamed, pointing at Luke who is trying to creep up behind him. Percy turns around and throw him off to the sea.

Percy soon reach the boat and jumps in. I quickly hug him. "Gosh! You made me so worried..." I said. He let out a soft laugh and hugs me back. "You didn't think that I'll join his army, do you?" He said. "No... of course not. I have faith in you..." I said, pulling a bit to look at him.

He smiles and tuck a few strands of hairs behind my ear. "Thank you, baby..." he said. Then he leans in and place a soft kiss on my lips. I close my eyes and smile into the kiss as I kiss him back.

We pull away for air, as he leans his forehead against mine. "I love you..." he said, smiling softly while he caresses my cheek. I smile and gently place my hand on top of his. "I love you too..." I said. He place a soft kiss on my forehead.

Time-skip

We are still in the middle of the sea. But we don't really know where we are heading. I have my head on Percy's back as he is holding the thermos to keep us moving.

"Thank you..." Annabeth suddenly said. I turn to her to see she's talking to Tyson. "You really saved me back then... you're not as bad as I thought you were" she added. Tyson just smile at her.

"Why do you seem to hate him before..." I asked. She looks down at what I said. "Back then... when Thalia, Luke and I are running to reach the camp... Thalia was killed... by a cyclops..." she said. I hum softly at what she just said.

I turn to Tyson to see his eyes are turning normal. "Uh... I think you might wanna apply the mist again..." I said. "What?" He said, rubbing his face. He quickly takes out the vile, but as he press on it there's none left. He looks sad by it.

Then the boat slowly stops. Percy moves a little so I move away from his back. He turns around and face Tyson.

"Do you want to drive for a while?" He asked. Tyson looks happy and move towards him. "Here you go... just hold it like this and open it slowly..." he said.

Tyson smiles at Percy. "Thank you... no one really trust me on anything..." he said. "Is it because of your bad eye?" Annabeth asked. Percy glance at her and turn back to Tyson.

"Is it because they're scared of you?" He said. Tyson nods his head at what Percy said. "Yeah.. back then when there's a lot of campers... they ran away as soon as they saw me. I'm pretty sure I smiled" he said, looking sad. I smile sadly at what he said. I know exactly what it feels like to be feared. It was not pleasant at all. I remember when I got too angry and I transformed into my real form.

Flashback

"Oh look.. the nerd is about to cry!" A boy who always bullied me said. He keeps pulling on my hair and I could feel anger building up inside me. I clenched my hands into a tight fist, trying my best to keep the anger at bay.

"I bet no one would love you! And you know why? Because YOU are a FREAK!" He said, pushing the last button. Then just like that, I snapped.

I grab his arm and twist it behind his back. He let out a shrieked off pain. I could feel my transforming. "Pick on me one more time, I dare you..." I said. He looks at me in fear and ran away as soon as I released him.

End of flashback

And since then... everyone sees me differently. I see nothing but fear in their eyes. It was a very painful thing to experience. So I know exactly what Tyson is going through.

I pat his back softly. He turns to me and gives me a small smile. I just smile at him. Percy moves next to me and wrap his arm around my shoulder as he knows what's going on inside my head.

*to be continued*