Chapter 5

Previously on Chapter 4

Judging by the way Percy is looking at me right now. I can tell that he knew I'm basically directing this song to him. I can see it clearly in his eyes. But I just ignore it. I close my eyes and continue to sing. With one thought inside my mind.

I shouldn't love you Percy...

-Argument-

Y/N P.O.V

It's early in the morning. I head towards the shower area to start my morning routine. 'I wonder what training we'll be facing today...' I thought to myself as I relax myself under the flowing water.

I turn off the water and put my clothes on. Then I make my way out of the shower area. I head back to the cabin to wear my armor. Then I make my way to the training ground.

I met Annabeth there. She's training in sword fight as always. That's her strength. She notices me and told her opponent for a time out. Then she makes her way to me.

"Morning, Y/N... you're up earlier than usual..." she said. I just shrug my shoulder. "Dunno... I just feel like it..." I said. She hums at my respond. "Wanna train with me?" She asked. "Sure..." I said, nodding my head. We get into position and she attacks first.

I grab her wrist which is holding the sword and hold it behind her neck, with mind pointing at her front.

She froze in her spot makes me smirk

She froze in her spot makes me smirk. I pull my sword back and smile at her.

She rolls her eyes at me. "That moves again..." she said. "Again?" I said, looking at her in confusion. "That was the same move Percy did on me back then..." she said. "Ah..." I said.

"Which makes me think... you two have the same technique in battle. I wonder if you two share the same feelings for one another..." she said, teasingly. "What are you even going on about??" I asked. She just shrugs her shoulders.

"Oh you know..." she said, wiggling her eyebrow. I roll my eyes, finally getting what she's trying to say. "Stop it... me and him? No way... nah ah... never in a million years..." I said. "Well... never say never" she said, still smirking at me.

Me and Percy? Not going to happen. Annabeth didn't know the truth. She didn't know how much hatred I've been holding towards that seaweed brain. Tch... there's no way in hell I would fall for him.

Time-Skip

It's now lunch time. I take a seat in my usual spot with the rest of my cabin mate. I glance at Percy who is sitting at the Poseidon house. He's sitting alone since he's the only child of Poseidon.

'I wonder if he feels lonely' I thought to myself. I shake my head "why the heck am I thinking about him??" I said to myself. "Thinking of who?" Mia, a girl I befriended with.

"Huh? What?" I said. "You said "why the heck am I thinking about him??" Thinking of who?" She said. Shit... did I say that out loud?? Gosh this stupid lips!

"I... It's uhh... n-no one..." I said. "Oooh~ Y/N have a crush!!!" She said loudly. I reach forward and cover her mouth. "Shh!!! What if someone hears you??" I said, looking around in panic. I let out a sigh when no one is looking at us, completely missing the gaze of a certain boy.

Percy P.O.V

'Y/N have a crush? On who??' I thought to myself. I glance at her, to see her covering her friend's mouth. Who do you like, Y/N? Could it be me? No... it can't be me... she made it clear how much she hates me. I let out a sigh. Do I even have a chance at all?

I jump when someone suddenly takes a seat next to me. I turn my head and sigh. It's Tyson. My half-blood brother. Apparently... he's the son of Poseidon too. But well... he doesn't have human as a mother. His mother is actually a Cyclops.

"Hey brother..." he said, cheerfully. "I am not your brother... stop calling me brother!" I said, annoyed by him. "But we're both the son of Poseidon... so?" He said. I roll my eyes at him. I take a quick glance at Y/N to see her walking away.

I should talk to her, she'll help me calm down from the whole Tyson being half brother thing. I get up from the spot and walks away. "Brother! Wait for me!" I hear Tyson said. I turn to face him. "You... stay" I said, in ordering voice. He pout and sits back down. I let out a huff and walks towards where Y/N heads off to.

Y/N P.O.V

I'm walking along the sand. Then I hear someone calling my name. I stop walking and turn around. "Oh... it's you..." I said, in a bored tone. "Why are you always so cold around me?" He asked. "You know why..." I said, crossing my arms across my chest.

He lets out a sigh "yeah... look... I know I can't bring your mother back. But please... I already said I'm sorry... I had no choice... I need your mother's pearl, so I can leave the underworld... the pearl is my only way out of there..." he said, trying desperately to get me to understand.

I look at him in confusion. "Why'd you need to go there in the first place?" I said. "I had to save my mother... she was taken hostage by Hades..." he said. I scoff "so you killed mine?" I said. 

He runs his hand through his hair, I can see him growing frustrated. "You lost your mother, Y/N... you must have known how I felt. I have no idea that Medusa had a daughter! The only thing on my mind was how to save my mother. Just like you... my mother is all I have..." he said. "Yeah, but you have Grover with you... I had no one, Percy. NO ONE!" I scream at him, feeling tears building up in my eyes.

"Y/N... I'm sorry. But you're not alone anymore. You have me and the others! We'll be your family..." He said. "Yeah but, how long? If they know my true self. Would they still be my friends??" I asked. "They will. I'm sure they will..." he said, but I can see the doubt in his eyes. I let out a sigh as I look away from him. "Don't be too sure on something you don't know Percy..." I said, then I turn around and start walking away.

*to be continued*

A/N: right... I forgot to mention something. I'm starting this series from on the second novel. You know "Percy Jackson and The Sea of Monsters."

Anyway... thanks for reading everyone!!! See you in the next chapters!!!