X. 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

Start from the beginning

"Oh completely, it's very obvious." Cedric said with a booming laugh as Juliet rolled onto her back with a smile, "Do you like Cho?"

"She's lovely, we shared a butter beer." Juliet smiled as she looked at him with a knowing look, "You fancy her that much?"

"I think so." Cedric nodded with a laugh, the same giggly and blushy features Juliet had, he'd mimicked.

"Ced!" Juliet said as she pushed him, "You're in love."

"Oh, don't go there." he said as the two laughed, before the Hogwarts express train rang. Cedric and Juliet shared wide eyes at the other, faces serious as ever with shocked features.

"They're here!" the two shouted in sync, shooting to their feet and taking off through the Great Hall, out the doors to find groups of students walking toward the castle, all talking lively about what had happened or what they got over Christmas holidays.

"Don't get shy now." Cedric nudged her teasingly as Juliet nudged him back.

"Think it'll be awkward?" Juliet asked with a clear of her throat, cutting him off before he even had the chance to speak, "If I let him take the lead and be in control then it'll definitely be awkward, I should take initiative, wear the pants."

"See, you've got it." Cedric said, knowing he hadn't done any help before he hurried toward Cho who was walking before the large group. Juliet nodded to herself, starting to worry. She attempted to convince herself that they were the same as they were before London, but she knew that was far from true. There was too many emotions, too many words that needed to be spoken without actually saying them, it was far from the same way it was before London.

"Ron! Hi." Juliet smiled as she moved through a group of people, finding him walking along side his usual duo of friends, the clan of redhead family members behind him.

"Juliet, I was just-" Ron began in a large, boyish smile at the sight of her. Juliet cut him off with a large, hard kiss to the lips quickly.

"No way." the twins said in sync as their mouths dropped.

"Told you he couldn't be lying, when has he ever thought of a story so detailed in his life?" Ginny asked with a knowing look, a faint smirk on her lips at the sight of Ron's flushed face when Juliet pulled back.

"Blimey, hi." he smiled at her as Juliet did the same, a joyful giggle coming from the two of them.

"Told you it wasn't a dream." Hermione said knowingly as they set off toward the castle once more, Juliet grabbed hold of Pig's cage, talking to him quietly.

"Juliet, have a good christmas?" Fred asked as Ron gave him a knowing look over his shoulder.

"Oh, sure. The Hufflepuff ghost is quite nice to me, talked to me about flowers in the lake i'm gonna go diving for." Juliet said with a smile back at one of the twins, looking back as Pig as she walked close to Ron.

"How do you feel about that, Ronnikens? Dangerous lake your girls gonna go diving in." Fred went on, only attempting to mock Ron and watch his face flush. Juliet smiled when he did, rubbing his forearm in the slightest.

"She's good at swimming." Ron said back to his brother, George laughed and patted Fred's shoulder.

"What flowers are you going for, Juliet?" Harry asked politely as Juliet took a breath before discussing the three she'd learned about over the past week and had been longing for.

Juliet let out a yell when she was suddenly lifted from water, panic setting in as she threw herself around.

"Juliet! Julie!" Cedric yelled as he tried to hold her in place in the lake while the Hufflepuff stand cheered for them.