ELEVEN: MY LOVE AND THAT PSYCHO

Adaeze pov

I dropped down from the taxi as I looked at A $A technologies. I walked in and took the elevator ignoring the receptionist, she didn't even notice me. I pressed the fortiest floor which must be the floor where the office is located. It was a large space with only two offices. I walked over to the Secretary.

"Good day ma" I greeted.

"Good day, you must be miss Adaeze" She asked.

"Yeah"

She points towards an office. "He's expecting you"

"Thanks"

I placed a knock on the door.

"Come in"

The room was made of grey and black colour, nice combination.

"Good afternoon"

"Good afternoon, have your seat" He gestured to the seat opposite the table.

"You said you wanted to see me?" He asked.

"Yes, since your mother's party is in two days time, I just want to do some finishing touches" I said.

"Okay"

Ire pov

"Thanks, I will have my secretary send you the email" I said standing with her.

"So I will be on my way home"

"No, stay for a while, let me give you a tour around the building" I said. I don't want her to leave just yet. Throughout when she was talking I was not listening, I was just staring at her silently begging her to look into my eyes.

"No, I have things to do at the restaurant" She said.

"Then let me escort you" I offered. She looked at me before nodding.

*******************

Sekemi armed into my office with Mrs Ene following behind.

"Sir I tried stopping her" Mrs Ene said.

"You can go" I said waving at her.

She left.

"What do you want Sekemi?" I asked as she sat.

"To apologise for all my wrong doing" She replied.

"Look Sekemi you offended me but that's all in the past now"

"Have you forgiven me?" She asked with eager face

I can forgive but can't forget.

"Yes, so can you leave now?"

"No, ire we still need to talk" She said.

"About?"

"Ire. I. Still. Love. You" She said slowly putting emphasis in each word.

"That's wonderful, but can I tell you something sekemi?" I asked playing with the pen on my desk.

"Yes, anything Ire, anything" She replied smiling. Guess she's expecting me to say the same thing.

"Sekemi. I. Don't. Go. Back. To. My. Vomit" I said as her smile dropped.

She laughed almost immediately. Was that even funny?

She stood up and moved around the table.

"Babe, I know you didn't mean all you said now" She said bending over and touching my tie.

I stood up and distant myself from her.

"Sekemi, I mean it, you are my past and besides I have moved on" I said with a smirk.

"That's a lie, your mother told me you were still single" She raised her voice as she adjusted her short tight dress.

"Yeah, do you want to know her name? I asked.

"Yes"

"Her name is Adaeze and...."

"What?!"

"You heard me" I said with a smirk.

"So it's that crazy Adaeze, the one that you can't even benefit from right?"

"First, there is only one crazy person and that's you, second I don't need a relationship with benefits like the one we had" I yelled as she flinch.

"We loved each other ire"

"You loved me, I only liked you. We had a boring relationship"

"That's not true Ire,  I love you" She choke between her words like she's trying to stop herself from crying.

"If you love me then why did you leave" I asked and she looked away.

"I didn't leave, I only needed space"

Space indeed! She ran off with another guy when I told her I didn't want to take over my father's company. She was never satisfied with the one her dad had.

"Please get out before I call security"

Vote
Comment
Share