EPILOGUE

Writer's pov

Five years later.

The familiar figure stood by the window reliving all events from the past years. The ups, downs, most bitter and happy moments and above all having people she can call family.

Her vision drifted from the dark view outside to the Samsung 88 inches television no so far from her as she watched the wedding video and the beginning of a happily ever after.

She smiled as the saw the part where he was to say his vows but was lost until the priest brought him back.

"Mr Adeleke?" The priest called again, this time getting his attention.

"O- oh, I'm sorry where are we?" Ire answered earning laughter from the few invited guests, the ones they both call family. He wondered how his attention was supposed to be on the priest when he had the most beautiful woman he has ever seen standing in his front, ready to be his Mrs.

"Your vows?"

"Um yes" He rubbed his sweaty palms, not out of nervousness but something only Adaeze could understand.

He held her hands as he began to speak "Adaeze, before today I have memorised what I'm meant to say and even at the dime minute before coming here, I knew it all. But looking at you now just made me forget it, can I say something?"

Adaeze nodded smiling like a child that was just giving candy through the the veil.

"You are the most beautiful creature God has ever created" He stated.

A tear slipped out of ada's eye and ire used his thumb to wipe it off, awwwns coming from the audience.

"I'm glad that Damola set me on a blind date the day I met you, at least that's the only responsible thing he has done. I'm glad I got your number that day, I'm glad I made you work in the company even though the plan was to get your attention.

I'm not meant to say this but I'm glad your house got broken into and you started living with me. There's a lot of things I'm glad of but above all, I'm glad that I'm given this opportunity to get a forever with you.

The priest can say words like till death do us apart but Adaeze I can say that death won't dare do us apart because when I said you are my forever I mean it. Forever is something that has not ending just as my love for you has no ending.

Even if the world ends today the only thing that would be left standing is-"

"Us" Adaeze completed.

Ire turned his attention back to the priest telling him he was done.

"By the power vested upon me by God, I now declare you husband and wife, you may kiss-"

Ire didn't wait to hear the common sentence as his lips were already on Adaeze's. Claps and whistles were coming from the background but neither of them heard that as their attention was on the person they love the most.

Soon after the wedding, they took off to have their honeymoon using Ire's jet. They spent the honey in dubai, one of the most beautiful city in the world. The first night, Ire was slow and patient with her as he wanted to show her the amount of love he has for her.

She was also happy that she waited to give it to the one and only man she has ever love, they consummated their love with promises. Promises that can never be broken no matter the challenge that comes their way.

The moon was spent in Maldives. Adaeze was so happy that she got to visit places that she only saw in dreams and on the papers, and one person is making the dream a reality.