Neither am I interested in knowing about it. "and, I want that project by Tuesday .  just because you are you are doing it alone, don't expect any privilege" he said before he left, leaving me confused.

Project? What project? Oh! That stupid management project that have been bugging my brain since yesterday. An obnoxious sound made me cringe and everyone started running out of the class and I slowly started throwing all my belongings inside my bag.

Minding my own business, that's what I was doing before these jerks blocked my way. And when "what?! Do you think, we would be scared because of that stupid teacher?!" one of them shouted when I looked at him.

I scanned my brain, trying to find the identity of this person  and then a subtle smirk spread on my lips when I finally recognised this coward. Oh, I wish he could have seen himself yesterday, running like a tortured puppy.

"yes! And we are not going to let you slide that easily. You will get it back!" another one said and the did a high five, as if they have achieved something.

"okay. Do it" I said making them stop their little celebration and stare at me like crazy. "w-what?" he said and I looked at him this time before I repeated myself.

"I said do it. But please make it fast because I have other things to do too" I stated the obvious and removed my backpack and set it against the wall, now ready for some exciting actions.

"YAH! ARE YOU TRYING TO SCARE US BY ACTING BRAVE?! GUESS WHAT? WE ARE NOT CONVINCED WITH YOUR FAKEASS ACTING!BUT GUESS WHAT? I KNOW THAT YOU ARE AN USELESS FAG, THAT NOBODY WANTS TI TO TALK WITH!! YOU ARE A LONER AND WITH THIS RIDICULOUS PERSONALITY OF YOURS NOONE WILL LIKE YOU EVER! "he shouted before he started running in my direction with his fist raised in the air.

But the moment he came close to me and was about to land that fist on my face. I quickly stepped aside making him punch the wall behind me and the next moment the wall and his hand was covered with beautiful red color, it was so relaxing.

I had no idea for how long, I have been craving to see someone bleed  but the satisfaction I am feeling right now can't be expressed with any set of words.

He fall on the ground, crying because of the pain he was feeling but his cries were blissful music to my ears. I looked down at him with disappointment.

"are you okay?! Oh, your hand is bleeding! Let's go to the infirmary" the other one said, while making him stand.

"what? You are leaving? That was all you could do? Aww, don't be like this. I am not even satisfied yet" I said with a pout and they looked at me with disgust.

"ARE YOU BLIND?! CAN'T YOU SEE HE IS INJURED!!" the second guy shouted and I sighed.

"what are you talking about? It's just a-ow!" I winced when I felt a sharp pain in my lower waist, as I kept hands on my Waist,making me realize that his injury might be as painful as mine.