Episode 50

THE REBELLION SAWYER AND Y/N HAVE STARTED WAS GROWING AND GROWING

THE REBELLION SAWYER AND Y/N HAVE STARTED WAS GROWING AND GROWING. THE ANGELS THAT WERE APART OF THIS REBELLION AGREED THAT THE COUNCIL IS NOT AS GREAT AS THEY SAY THEY ARE. LEARNING OF THE FACT THAT THEY HAD BANISHED HALF THE POPULATION OF ANGELS WITH NO JUSTIFICATION. CAUSING THE GODS AND GODDESSES TO BECOME SILENTLY ANGRY WITH THEM. ATHENA HAS STUCK BY SAWYER AND Y/N'S SIDE THROUGH OUT IT ALL. SHE GUIDED THEM THROUGH IT AND EVEN GUIDED OTHERS AS WELL TO JOIN THE REBELLION.
BUT WITH THE GOOD COMES THE BAD...IT DOESN'T GET BETTER.

(Y/n's pov)

The light shines brightly as I adjust my armor, looking at myself in the mirror and brushing my hair.
Life in secret became difficult. Avoiding guardians and keeping the story straight of not know what they were talking about. They were always suspicious but the main angels have kept their silence as well.
This was going on for about a month though so we were still going on strong. Soon the civil war will have begun and sawyer seems to be excited, along with the other fallen angels so we've heard from kalem and rae. They finally have hope and it was time the gods came back to take back their control that was stolen from them. The door opened, I see gael come inside and sit down.
"How's your day?" He asks and pours a cup of tea in two glasses. I turn around and lean my back against the wall. "Well. Yours?" I asked him and he shrugged a bit. "Me too. Sawyer is at genwae if you wanna see him. The angels went home after the long day." Gael said with a smile on his face. I eyed him suspiciously as a grin grows on my face. "What's going on?" I asked him and he just laughed. "Go. I'll be here to finish up the blue print." He grinned and pushed me out the door and shut it. Funny how he just stole my house from me. The blue print was to navigate where we would attack and where the fallen angels can come inside. I've been working on it all day.
I walked down the steps and hummed a soft tune, walking to genwae and brushing my long (H/C) hair back. I haven't gotten a hair cut in awhile. It reminds me now I should.
The forest was beauitful, it never fails to amaze me. It was my favorite part when walking to the lake, it was just eye candy. When I got to the lake, I looked around the place for sawyer. I felt arms wrap around me tightly and I felt a smile etch on my face.
"Guess who." He whispered In my ear, making me blush like crazy. "I have an idea." I turned around and kissed him passionately and he immediately melted. We kissed for awhile until we both pulled away and laughed.
"C'mon, I wanna show you something." He said and gently took my hand, leading me to where he wanted to go. "Where are you taking Me?" I asked him curiously but he said nothing. We walked for a bit, stopping at a beauitful place with fairy lights, a picnic blanket with a basket on top and a radio playing some nice music. I smiled happily, chuckling as I looked around the beauitful area. "What is all this for?" I asked him and he just takes my hand again and twirled me around. "A proper date." I grinned and lead me to the blanket, sitting down.
"We've worked so hard together. I figured it would be right to treat you to a lovely dinner." He said sweetly with the cutest smile ever. It made me fall for him even more. Sawyer was amazing, sweet, hard working. We both loved each other so much. I can't picture my life without him. He opened the basket and laid out some food in front of us and we both started to eat. Once we finished, the radio turned on and started to play:

MR LOVERMAN by:
Ricky Montgomery

Sawyer stands up and extended his hand out to me, a smile on his face I couldn't help but smile back. I take his hand and he lifted me off the ground. He wrapped his arm around my waist while his other hand intertwined with mine. My arm wrapped around his neck and shoulder and we both started to slow dance with each other, rocking side to side to mr loverman and smiling at each other. It was a beauitful time with the moonlight shining down on us. I rest my head on his chest as we both slow danced together. I never felt more in love with this man than i do right now. Tobias couldn't provide me this when he did have the chance. Me and tobias haven't talked in a long time. Gael told me tobias just didn't like me at all anymore. We did sleep with each other on accident so we both had every right to be mad at each other. But it would be nice to just talk it out like civil people. But I guess we shouldn't dwell on the past now should we? I was with sawyer now and that's all that mattered now.
"Your the most beauitful girl in the world." Sawyer whispered in my ear. I felt special right here right now. Sawyer always found ways to make me feel special, knew always how to make me blush. "I love you sawyer." I whispered and he kissed the top of my head, rocking side to side to the song until it ended.
We looked at each other and hugged one another. Tightly, never wanting to let go. My heart longed for him. His arms were tight around me and he pets my head gently.
"I don't want this night to end." I tell him and he smirked.
"It doesn't have to." He says and takes my hand again. I laughed when he does so. "Where are you taking Me now?" I giggled and he just runs while holding my hand. I run right after him. Sawyer made me feel like I was a teenager again, chasing after my friends and laughing with each other.
He lets go of my hand, we were at the lake now and he takes his shirt off and jumps in he water laughing. I gasped as the water splashed on me, laughing. I noticed he wasn't coming back up, I panicked for a moment.
"Sawyer?!" I called out worriedly.
"Sawyer!" I shouted and then he suddenly comes back up and laughed at me. "Did I scare ya?" He asked with a grin on his face but i just splashed water in his face. "Come in the water, is just fine!" He encouraged. I dipped my toe in the water and shivered. I shake my head and sit down. "I'm good." Sawyer had a disappointed look on his face but he gets out of the water, picks me up. I panic. "What are you doing?!" I asked as I squirm in his arms. "Sawyer I swear-" water enveloped me and I felt like I couldn't breath which I couldn't. I swam back up to see a laughing sawyer, I splashed him. "You asshole!" Sawyer giggled and swam up to me and gently caressed my cheeks with both his hands. I put my hands up to his cheeks and kissed his lips passionately and so he kissed me back. "Hey love birds!" We both look over and see finn and gael standing there. "Ugh! Perverts!" I retaliate, causing them to roar with laughter. "Go ahead we ain't looking." Finn made kissing sounds before they both turned around. Me and sawyer looked at each other and he had the stupidest grin on his face. "Idiots." He mumbled and we both swam out of the lake and genesis came around.
"Hey guys!" She looked at me and sawyer and raised a brow. "You both okay? Need towels?" She asked and we both nodded. The five of us were lead by genesis to her home.
"My mother is making hot cocoa is y'all want some." She said and ran to the back of her house and grabbed some towels for me and sawyer.
I wrapped myself up in the towel to dry off and sawyer just dried his hair and rest of his body.
Her mother comes out and looked at me for a moment with confusion until her face lit up.
"Y/n l/n! Long time no see darlin!" She said and wrapped her arms around me tightly. I smiled and hugged her back. "How's your mother doing?" She asked and I thought about it for a moment. I haven't seen her in awhile.
"Haven't heard from her for a bit. Might have to go visit her." I say and she nodded with a smile.
"Sit down all of you, I'm making cocoa."