Episode 28

(Y/n's pov)

"Your training has been going well, do you agree?" Sawyer asked, walking beside me as we both walked together to the market. "I believe so. Gael has really been wanting me to train since he felt as though he couldn't." Sawyer raised a brow when I say this. "Gael?" My mind then sparked, he didn't know who gael was. Of course he didn't, i don't talk about friends that much. "Gael is one of the strongest soldiers that fights in the war." I say, walking through the gates to the market place. I grabbed a bag so I can get food while sawyer was just walking along side with me. "Interesting. Is he a good friend of yours?" He asked me as I continue to pick food from the market. "Yeah, one of my closest." I smiled softly, causing sawyer to hum and look down at his feet silently. Had I upset him? I wondered curiously as I just walk through the market. Looking at the different fruits and vegetables. "Tell me more about your friends." I hear him say after a hot minute of silent walking. I wondered to myself how I was going to tell this fallen about my friends. Sawyer hasn't given off any signs of wanting to cause harm upon the people. "Well I have two angel friends and two elven friends. Two of my elven friends names are finn and genesis. My angel friends, gael and one other...his name it tobias." I say with a soft sigh, causing sawyer to raise a brow and looked down at me. "You Okay?" He asks softly. I shake my head. "I'll tell you at the lake."
I paid for my food with the gems I had left in my pockets. Taking the food home with sawyer following behind me. I walked out of my house with my weapon and walked along side Sawyer to genwae. When we got there, we sparred for a bit. As per usual he made little comments here and there to make sure I was doing well on my training session. Once we were tired out, we sat out by the dock and dangled our feet over the edge of the dock. We talked and laughed for awhile, that moment in time I felt like I had actually genuinely laughed. It's only been a few days training with him and I feel like I can trust him. Had I been manipulated? I don't believe so. I believe he's a genuinely good guy with a good heart. It's odd of me to admit, but he's just the sweetest guy. He was kind enough to offer me training even though I hated his guts. Thats what angels do, no matter how much you hate each other, we still care about the well being of others and offer help when it's needed. There's still that good in him.
"You paused earlier today when you mentioned one of the angels name. Mind telling me why?" He asked curiously. I looked at him, that curious look on his face somehow made him the cutest person alive. I sighed softly and looked down at my dangling feet, at the water. "He was my ex. We were madly in love. I would give my life for him. He was the only person who I loved so dearly other then my parents. Then...another girl had caught his eye. Next thing I knew I found them kissing by this very lake." I say with tears brinking my eyes as I look at my reflexion in the water that looked right back at me. My tears dropped in the lake as I looked down. I felt my body being pulled in by Sawyer who then wrapped his arms around me tightly. I hugged him back as he rocked me side to side comfortingly as I silently cried in his chest. I could feel the care in this hug, it was warm and comforting. I felt happy being held again. It's been so long since I've been held so close like this. "It's okay..your okay." He says with a comforting tone in his voice as he rocked me side to side, my tears vanished. I wanted to stay like this. I felt a warm tingling sensation in my heart. 'I shouldn't do this.' I pulled away and smiled awkwardly at him. "Thanks..." I say quietly and he chuckled softly. "It's no problem. Anything for a friend." He stopped abruptly and looked at me. "We're friends, right?" Sawyer asked with a hopeful tone in his voice. His eyes looked at me with hope and curiousness. It made a smile stretch on my lips. "Of course." I couldn't hold this back. I can't be angry anymore. I shouldn't be having these feelings of hate in my heart. Even if he was an enemy, he wasn't an enemy to me. Just misunderstood. He had the happiest look on his face, for a moment I could see tears of joy in his eyes but I didn't point them out. I just admired it, found it cute. "Well your a happy camper." I say with a grin. "Well yeah...It's been a very long time since I've had an actual friend." He continued with a hint of sadness. The energy coming off of him made me depressed. I was looking at a depressed being that just wants to be happy. "I'm sorry..." I say with a frown. "Don't be. I don't want people to be feeling bad for me." Sawyer weakly smiled at me that pained me so much to look at. It was like a stab in the heart. It made me too curious.
"Sawyer....why did you fall?" I asked him and he folded his hands together tightly and took a deep breath. The sun had already set at this point. "What happened was-" he was abruptly cut off by the sound of people calling my name. My eyes widened as I recognized the voices of my dear friends genesis and finn, seeing shadows emerge with lanterns. I looked at Sawyer but only to see he was already gone. I turned around and saw them jogging through the trees. "Y/n! We've been looking everywhere for you!" I hear genesis say worriedly, jogging up to me and sitting next to me on the dock. Finn walking behind her and sitting right next to her. "Why are you here?" She asks me. "Oh, just needed to clear my head." I lied. I felt anger rise to my cheeks but never expressed it. Saywer was just about to tell me why he had fallen and they had to come up and blow it. "We were looking for you because the council wanted to see you. Gael came around with urgency." I felt my heart sink when I hear this, what could they possibly want with me? "I'll be on my way then." I say, standing up from the dock. Before I left, I turned around to see that finn and genesis were still sitting there together. I felt a smirk grow on my face. "You both are too cute." I say before leaving, hearing gasps coming from them as I leave. I was terrified, why would they want to see me so sudden? Was everything Okay? Was I in trouble? So many question spun in my mind as I over thought this situation. I just hope it's nothing major.

Hear Me (Fallen angel x angel reader)✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें