Episode 11

(Y/n's pov)

I was in a major panic, the sun has set and I'm flying everywhere trying to find this bastard. Apparently he was a really good hider. He could be anywhere and be using magic. Anywhere. Or even hurting my people.
This occurred for days, no where did I find a single trace of the guy. It was taking too long I started to thoroughly search every single area there was to check.
But nothing. I then went back home and just searched for the realm map of where everything was and maybe there was actually a place I could look. I spread it out on the table and started to make pins of where I've been and searching for new corner to look. But when I was checking out the map, the my front door opened and I swiftly turned around and saw toby standing there and smiling at me.
"Hey." He greeted and shut the door behind him, causing me to sign softly and shake my head. He tilted his head at me and raised a brow. "You okay?" He asked me and i just nodded to him. "Yeah I'm fine..." I say and put the map away and sit down on my chair and drink some water. "You've just seemed so off. You were all over the place the last couple days I could barely get ahold of you." Toby then takes a seat and sets his sword down, leaning against a wall. I pour him a cup of water and slide it towards him. "I've had errands to run." He hummed and took a sip of water.
"Have you-" before I even let him finish, i cut him off with a single answer. "No." Toby folded his arms, looking kind of annoyed. "I can't wait forever. At this point all I would need it forgiveness." I rest my head in my palm and sighed softly, rubbing my eyes and looking at him as he leaned in closer. "Y/n I still love you. If you don't feel the same, which is fine, then I understand. I'll always love you no matter what. She means nothing to me." He says sweetly to me but I wasn't going to let my guard down at all. "If she meant nothing to you why kiss her in the first place." That caused him to become silent as he sat there, his words were against him. I could tell his thoughts were scrambled everywhere.
"I....i." that was all he could make out until he hung his head down and held it with shame. "I'll let you know. Please leave." Toby nodded, grabbing his sword and leaving my house.
I've been thinking more and more I believe I should just forgive him but I don't think I'll be giving him a second chance. I'll tell him when I'm ready so that when j do decide I'm not making a mistake about being his friend again. I pulled out the map again But right when I pulled it out, there was a knock on the door. I sighed and rolled it up again and put it away, opening the door and seeing finn standing there with pie in his hands.
"What's This?" He walked inside and set it down on the table. "Pie my mother made. She's getting better." Finn tells me with a smile as he unwrapped it and the sweet aroma of pie filled the room. "Her famous pie is always my favorite." I say with a chuckle as I sat down and we ate pie together. "We should all have a sleepover at genwae. We could bring a tent, blankets, pillows, snacks." Finn suggested, I assumed that he'd been thinking of this for awhile now. "Genesis is in. Gael might come and toby, not so sure yet." Finn says and I hummed, scratching my chin and looked him in the eyes. "Sure. When?" I asked and he clapped his hands together excitedly. "Tonight!" I smiled when I found his excited side. It always makes my day when I get to see finn smile.
"I'll bring my blankets and pillows."
He got all giddy when I said that and hugged me tightly, swinging me side to side.
"Yay! I'll get Gael and toby to see if their going too!" With that he left my house and I chuckled softly. He has so much energy sometimes I can't keep up with him.
I gathered pillows and blankets for tonight then go back to the map and continue to pinpoint areas where this bastard could be. He will be facing worse consequences then banishment with our council. I'll gladly take him straight there with a smile on my face.
The sun began to set, and I put the pie away so I could save it for later. I look in the mirror and put my hair in a braid, put some rings on my fingers and when i looked down at the jewelry box, I saw it. I pick up the emerald necklace and smiled softly.
"Oh dad." I chuckled softly and put it on, looking at myself in the mirror, seeing the green emerald necklace rest against my chest as it dangles around my neck.
"Y/N!" I hear a scream from outside and I looked out the window to see everyone there. "You coming?!" Finn shrieks and I nodded, rolling my eyes with a grin on my face. I grabbed my pillows and blankets and stuffed them in a bag and busted out the door and walked to them.
"Hey, c'mon let's go!" Genesis cheered as she put her arm around me and jumped around excitedly.
I noticed Toby was walking along side Gael, looking at me, smiling and waving at me but I just nod at him.
"We're going to have so much fun!" Genesis says with glee as she swung me back and fourth. "You really treat me like a rag doll?" I laughed softly and she joked around nodding as she flicked my nose. We all started roughhousing and pushing each other and making fun of each other just having fun just like when we were all kids. Those were the days.
"The tent is already set up over there so ladies don't worry about it." Gael says with a soft grin on his face. "Thank the lord." Genesis sighed with relief whuch made all the boys laugh including myself.
This was finally a night where we can all relax and just be what we were back in those days.
Now time to relax...