Episode 43

(Y/n's pov)

I woke up and sawyer was gone. He left a note saying he had left me some breakfast for me to eat. Obviously I ate it greatfully.
"Sawyer is your destiny. Let him in." I looked around the room with frusteration. "WHO ARE YOU?! WHY DO YOU KEEP SPEAKING TO ME?!" I asked loudly as I looked around the room in anger. Silence. Nothing. I groaned and put my armor on like I usually do. I see some damage on my armor but nothing genesis couldn't handle. I left the house and saw that gael and tobias were outside my house looking around. I sighed and walked down the steps and they both walked up to me.
"Hey y/n!" Gael greeted with a smile on his face. "What's up?" I asked them suddenly a whole swarm of angel soldiers flooded the town of ezra searching for something.
"We need to ask you if you've seen any suspicious activity." Gael said and eyed me up and down. Tobias was coldly staring at me, glaring slightly but I didn't acknowledge his existence at all. He was nothing to me at that point. "No..? Why?" I asked him but they went quiet and left me alone. I felt my heart race, following them they seemed to be on their way to genwae. "Keep searching." A soldier commanded. "What's going on?" I asked with slight panic in my tone, Gael stood in front of me, grabbing my hand and hiding behind a tree. "They think theres an intruder." He whispered. "MOVE MOVE MOVE! OUT OF THE WAY!" I heard shouting, I looked to see Poe was shoving people out of his way and they continued to search the lake for what I could assume sawyer. How could they know? Has someone be stalking Me? Did someone see Me? I wondered to myself ad I watched them storm genwae with persistence. I looked across the lake and I saw that his house was suddenly gone. Never to be seen. I was confused more then anything. What happened to his house? I wondered to myself.
The investigation went on for hours. I just watched, waiting for them to leave as i worried for the safety of my friend. "The time comes when one has to confront the problem. It comes sooner then you may think." The woman's voice spoke again, I looking around and I suddenly saw a shadow fade behind a tree. I got up to check, there was nothing.
"Stay here, keep searching. Y/n l/n!" I tensed up hearing my name being called. I turned to see Poe standing there, arms crossed with anger written on his face. "Are you hiding something?" He asked, slowly walked towards me intimidatingly. My throat was caught in a knot. "No...no sir I'm not sure what you mean?" I tell him, my palms were sweating like crazy. Was I willing to go as far to protect the man I love from second banishment. Poe eyed me up and down, folding his arms. I could smell his scent on his clothes as he then leaned closely. "I'm keeping my eye on you y/n." He growled in my ear, turning to walk away. I gulped and looked at my feet, feeling the eyes of every man on me as I then turn my heel to walk away. I felt a hand grip my wrist. "Y/n...?" I pulled my wrist away and walked home. Slamming the door shut i grip my hair in panic but then I suddenly see sawyer standing in my room.
"Are you okay?" He asked me and I quickly ran to him, hugging him tightly. "Stay here. They know!" I whisper yell at him and he gripped both my wrists and looked me deep into my teary eyes. "We'll be okay...I promise." He gently said, kissing my forehead. I hugged him again, his arms wrapped around me protectively, petting my hair gently and leading me to the bed. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in closely and cuddled with me till I fell asleep calmly.

(Sawyer's pov)

That bastard Tobias saw me walking from her home. I knew he had to have reported me to the council. I couldn't go home of course so I just hid in the trees. I had to stay away from my home all day today. It might just be better if I stay here just to make sure that I won't get caught. I trust y/n with my life and for her to take one for the team and keep me hidden is very strong willed of her.
Now I'm holding the woman I'm starting to fall In love with. The woman I'm supposed to be enemies with. I won't leave her alone. Not even if I'm banished again, that won't stop me from trying to get to her. To be near her. I want to hold her in my arms until she falls asleep forever. To keep her here near me. I want to be with her, I really do. She's conflicted, I feel it. Her calm breathing made me smile. I had to take this chance, I kissed her forehead once again and fell asleep right beside her.

(Tobias's pov)

There's a fallen angel in our borders and I'm going to find that bastard I saw last night. I'm sure he's a fallen angel and once I've found him, I'll turn him in proudly with a grin on my face. I'll make sure he suffers time and time again. Make him learn. Make him pay for even setting a foot in our territory. He's real brave for stepping foot in here. But what I'm also suspicious of is y/n. She could know but she's not telling us. When she was here she was nervous as all hell, she was really pale and fearful. It made me pity her almost. But no matter. I'll find out and when I do, I'll make sure she suffers with the man she was hiding from us for God knows how long. I'm sure poe knows. He has that feeling in his gut she's hiding something. Gael is totally oblivious. He doesn't seem like he wants to believe it but when this truth is discovered. I'll claim my victory. To prove myself worthy to the council. To my parents. To everyone that I'm someone who is reliable and someone who can get the job done. To make sure the heavens is the most safest place around. No demon or fallen angel will dare to step foot in this territory, ever again.

(Y/n's pov)

I wake up with arms wrapped around my waist, I turned to see sawyer sleeping beside me. I pushed strands of hair out from his face and smiled softly. His eyes opened and he looked deeply into mine, seeing a smile creep on his face. "Morning." He says with a raspy voice. "Morning." I whispered and feel my head rest on his chest, his heart beat syncs with mine as I reached for his hand and took it in with mine. "You okay?" He asked me softly. I shrugged and looked around the room, I felt my nerves acting up again. "You have to hide here. I'm keeping you safe for the long haul." I say to him, I could feel his eyes looking down at me and he kissed my head, making me blush a dark shade of red. "I can't thank you enough darling..." Sawyer said with his smooth voice whispering in my ear. My face was a tomato as it heats up from being so flattered. Being called darling was my breaking point. Was I finally going to accept this as love? I wondered to myself. "Anything for you." I say and sit up straight, eye to eye level with him. His hand cups my cheek, his thumb gently caressed my cheek softly as he smiled. My hand reaches up to his and holds it there. Then the door opened...