Episode 39

(Y/n's pov)

Once me and finn landed on the land of roalm, we walked into the church and snuck around through the halls to the alchemy room. Once we saw the two giant doors, we both noticed two guards with heavy armer and giant axes that crossed together as an X for a do not trespass.
I was not ready for this at all, we had just come up with this plan recently of getting the alchemy spell book and dipping back to Ezra. I'm sure they won't notice a thing. Plus I'm not even sure if asking would get us anywhere. Many angels have asked for access and it was always an immediate no from poe.
"How are we going to do this?" Finn whispered in my ear and stared at the guards with worry. I was in deep thought about it already. How were we supposed to gain entry if it's this heavily guarded.
"Okay I'll create a distraction and then you sneak inside." Finn said, we could try this out. I nodded and I saw him walk out and to the guards, making small talk with them. I needed to find a way to actually get past them but it seems though the guards were not having finn's small talk. Finn gave up quickly and walked back to me and told me it wasn't working.
"Then we have to ask..." I say in immediate defeat which made him raise a sharp brow. "If we can't sneak inside, we have to reason with them."
We both decided to walk up to the guards and they stared at us with robotic dead panned expressions that stared in our souls intimidatingly.
"Look I understand you can't let absolutely anyone inside this at all time..." I started to say as they just continued to stare us down.
"But we need to get a spell book. A book my father had written. If you let us inside, we won't say anything about you both and we will pay you some gems." They stared at each other and then at me. "Since you are sir l/n's daughter, we will make an exception. But he stays out here." They said, pointing at Finn who just nodded and smiled down happily at me. He was obviously excited and I had so much happiness in my heart. I could finally get the book my father had written.
They let me inside and I turned to Finn and But He waved me inside and I walked through the alchemy room. There were so many potions on the tables in incubators and saw a whole much of alchemy text books. I looked through the different spell books and saw the book that I needed.
"The magic of ezra, written by ray l/n."
I picked the book out quickly then heard people coming into the room. I quickly ducked under the table and saw people walking around. I stayed dead quiet. They just walked through out the alchemy room and I quietly snuck out from under the table, crouching down low.
"We are slaving away HOURS, making potions. We can only work so fast." One of the scientists complains. "I swear the council needs to be investigated. I haven't had a break in a very long time." One adds with a tired voice. "I should retire at this point." One of them continues. "We tried but they beg us to stay. Saying we are needed. Bullshit." I felt guilt wash over me. These men are putting in hours of work and getting nothing in return. "I don't even remember the last time i was paid." One of them sighs. I snuck quietly out of the lab and met back up with Finn, giving the guards their hush money.
"You got It?!" Finn asks with amazement and I nodded with a big grin. I didn't talk about what I heard. I was just so taken aback, I couldn't believe the council was making them slave hours and hours in the lab with absolutely no income.
We got back to Ezra though and we were back in finn's house flipping through the pages of the book. There are so many notes taken in this books, my father was such a nerd for notes and magic. I didn't realize I was smiling the whole time when Finn just poked my cheek. "Your lucky we got this book." I said as I continued to flip the pages. Then stumbled upon the page where it had the flying spell. I pointed it obviously on the page and we both walked to the wings. "I'm excited..." finn said with an obvious grin on his face. I read through the instructions my father left in the page.
I was about to do the spell when I suddenly heard a voice in my head.
"I'm proud of you..." the voice was familiar. I felt a smile etch on my face and finn was waiting for me to do the spell. I put my palm on the wings with my eyes closed.
"Give the object light and life, give this object the ability to fly high in the sky." I say calmly and I opened my eyes to see that they were glowing, with a blue streak moving over each wing. Finn was in awe as the spell was finally working. Then the light dimmed down, me and finn looked at each other and then at the constructed wings.
"Lets hope it worked. I will fix it up a tad bit and then we can fly them tomarrow!" Finn said with a bright smile on his face. I couldn't help but smile back. "Thank you..." I shake my head when he said this. "Don't thank me yet. We haven't tested them yet. I'll see you tomarrow." He nodded and I left his house and back to my own, I opened the door and shut it, turning around and meeting sawyer's eyes.
I grinned at him and he just picked me up, causing me to giggle and he threw me on the bed.
"What are you doing here?" I asked him curiously and he just shrugged. "I missed you." He said with a grin on his face and jumped on the spot next to me. I turned to him and we both stared into each other's eyes.
"What do we do now?" I asked him, half jokingly but he just stared into my eyes smiling. Sawyer shrugged. "Wanna star gaze?" He asked me suddenly which I gladly took on the offer and we went out to the balcony and watched the stars.
"I guess this is our hobby huh?" I say with a smirk on my face which Sawyer nodded and looked at me smiling. "I don't mind it one bit." He softly told me and I just started to lean on his shoulder a bit. "Y/n." Sawyer said and I looked up at him with a raised brow. "Who is that?" He asked which made me look around quickly and I noticed a shadow hide behind a tree. "Sawyer go home. Someone is watching us." I whisper and he nodded, then sprouted his wings and flew off quickly. I ran inside and shut the door and shut the curtains.
That very night I started to have the same dream of the woman.
"Who are you?" I questioned. She just stared at me, intimidating me a bit.
"You will find out due time. Sawyer is your ticket. He is yours. You are his. You both are the future of these heavens. Rise with him." I stared at her and felt my heart race at the thought of Sawyer. "Search your feelings and accept them." I stood there astonished. I felt my heart race even faster. "I can't..." I whispered in denial. The woman furrowed her eyebrows. "If you deny your feelings any longer, you will be a foolish woman. Let my wisdom be your truth."
Then like that....the dream ended.

Hear Me (Fallen angel x angel reader)✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें