Episode 54

(Y/n's pov)

(Dream)

I'm walking through the flower field again. I looked around, the wind was blowimg harder then ever, it wasn't sunny but cloudy with storm clouds rolling over. I walked forward and looked around.
"Hello?" I called out to what ever. The usual spot I normally saw Athena was empty. I take a deep breath, the wind blows harder making it harder to walk. "Athena?!" I called out to her but no answer. Then the storm erupted, the rain pours down on me and thunder roars in the clouds. Was I in my own head?
I continue to walk, my legs become weak until I see an apparition of a fox, a blue spirit with two tails hopping up and down and barking at me. It starts running and I chased after the fox to wherever it wanted to take me. But continuing to struggle to walk, but I pushed through. I started running, I chased after the fox through the woodland trees and it continues to bark as it leads me. It stops at a cave and it runs inside, I followed it inside and I sit down and look at the fox who just cuddles up beside me.
"Who are you?" I asked it and it starts to take form of a human being. A human being that is my father.
"Dad...?" He stared at me and put his arm around me. I put my head on his shoudler, no words exchanged but we just shared this moment together in the calm with the chaos outside.
"I know it's hard right now. But you will get through it. I love you, my sweet girl." My father said sweetly and I smiled, looking at my dad as he hugged me tightly. "Is this all just a metaphor? Or is it just something thats happeniny inside my head?" I asked him and he looked down at me. "Of course it's happening in your head..." he said and I looked up at him. "Why should you think it's not real?" I shrugged and looked at the exit of the cave to find that it's pitch black with the storm still roaring louder then anything I've ever heard.
"Of course it's a metaphor." He then told me. "This is all just one big warning for what's to come..." I felt my heart spike with fear. If this is all one big metaphor then the worst is yet to come in my life. "But do not fear..." he calmly told me and smiled. "When the worst is happening..." the rain slowly stops, the pitch black started to light up again.
"The best always comes out of it."
I jolted awake with a knock on the door. I looked towards it silently. It was the next morning. I swing my legs over my bed and look through the peep hole to see sawyer stood there waiting for me to open the door. I open in and he looked down at me. Attacking me in a hug apologizing to me over and over and over again. I hugged him back and sighed. "No...I'm Sorry. It's...it's all my fault." I told him, about to start crying again but he pulled away and stared deeply in my eyes. "We'll get through it. Together. I promise. We will figure it all out. We will hide you at genwae." He said and we both walked out the house to go to genwae but stopped, seeing a crowd was gathered at my house with guardians standing there with cuffs and shackles. "No..." he whispered and looked at me with worry and fear. "Y/n l/n!" I see gael, genesis, and Finn run up and stare at them and then at me.
"You are under arrest, for terrorism and unlawful organization! Speak now or forever hold your peace!" The guardians say. I knew this was coming. How foolish of me to think I actually had a way out of this. But I didn't. I raised both my arms in the air, making Sawyer gasp and stare at me and grabbed my wrist.
"What are you doing?!" He asked, panicking and I looked at him.
"Keeping you safe." I tell him. I promised, with my life, i would protect sawyer. I plan to do that till I die. The guardians come up and put the cuffs on me, sawyer stared at the guardians with anger and hatred. They dragged me down the steps and leading me to the edge with everyone watching me. There were shackles on my ankles on my wrists, the shackles on my my wrists connects to the shackles on my neck, they dragged me and then we flew to roalm.

(Sawyer's pov)

Why?! Why did they have to take her?! I did this. I was the one that got her into this mess. I felt so helpless. I watched them drag her away and I was the one being punished for it. These are the consequences I've received.
"We can't just let them take her!" I shouted at gael but he walked up to me and put his hands on my shoulders. "Sawyer, we have to keep this rebellion hidden from the public and the guardians. We are in so much danger right now." Gael said and I freeze for a good moment just staring at him, worried for her safety.
"We'll need to disband until we can get y/n back." I said, causing them all to shake their heads. "We worked too hard!" Genesis objected. "There's no time to think about how hard we worked. This is the best thing we can do until we can figure out a way to keep her in the heavens. So that she doesn't fall." I tell them, they stayed silent until we all soon agreed.
"I will be her lawyer in the trials." Gael said which I nodded and we all rushed to genwae, telling anyone that was there to spread the news that the rebellion has disbanded and explained the entire situation. Then soon, genwae was empty.
"What do we do now?" Finn asked and I turned to gael. "We go to roalm."

(Y/n's pov)

They shoved me behind bars and locked it up tight. I was chained to the wall, my wrists and ankles unable to move. It just made me curious of what was happening regarding the rebellion. What really stuck with me was that we were thought of as a terrorist organization. It made me angry how they can depict it liked that, disgusting. It's pathetic to see the council is hiding behind words on paper. I hang there for awhile, not sure of how long I've been here. I looked up when I heard footsteps and I see tobias standing there staring at me coldly. "Fuck off. I want nothing to do with you." I spat, dangling my head again. "That's what you always say." He commented and opened the cell door and shut it behind him. Guardians stood there by the cell door. "Because that's how I feel about you." I hissed and he just shakes his head. "Your a terrorist. How do you feel about that?" He asked and I rolled my eyes mot even looking at him. "It's not terrorism. It's activism." I growled under my breath and he lifted my chin to look at him. "Quite pretty for a terrorist." I spat in his face and he gave me a disgusted look at he wiped it off, slapping me as the outcome.
"You still have feelings for me..." I pointed out and he just laughed. "Perhaps. But how could I love a terrorist?" He asked and I scowled. "Stop calling me that..." I growled and he grabbed my chin and he stepped closer to me and gave me a deadly glare. "Or what? What will you do? Are you gonna stab me? Are you gonna kill me with your little terrorist friends?" He grinned grossly at me, I just angrily stared at him. Yes, absolutely. Just wait till I get out of these cuffs. I have a knife with your name on it. "That's right." He said and shoved my head away. "Your lucky though. I didn't tell them where you were located." He told me which I looked up at him with a raised brow. "I just gave them your blueprints. Then told them your name and now...your here." I narrowed my eyes at him. I guess I could be thankful that he didn't tell them where we were. But I could never forgive him for this. Absolutely unforgivable. "What's going to happen now?" I asked him and he shrugged. "We'll have to see." Tobi said and turned around, leaving the cell and slamming the bar doors shut loudly and locking it.
"But for now, suffer." He snapped and left me alone. To think I actually loved him before. I didn't think it would come to this between us, yet here we are. Yet here I am.
But at least the rebellion is safe...