Chapter 8

Elizabeth's POV

For the rest of my shift me and Mr Knight, I mean Danny, talked when I could which was pretty much all the time. And then when my shift finished we both ordered food, sat down and just talked. Just as two friends and nothing more by the way.

It got to about 9:00pm when we both left after both realising we had college early the next morning. And it turns out he drives a very nice black BMW.

Anyway, last night when I got home, my Mom was luckily already asleep, well she was passed out from all the drinking.

This morning I managed to get out the house before my Mom woke up so I didn't have any agro before college.

I decided to just walk to college and I popped into the cafe which was on the way to college for a tea and sausage bun to eat and drink as I walked to college.

So, by the time I got to college I had just made it in time before my first session started which luckily for me is with Mr Knight, Danny.

Walking into the theatre everyone was already seated and Danny was already stood at the front and everyone looked at me.

"What?" I ask as I look at them all.

"You're late Miss Carter," Danny says to me in his teacher voice.

"I know, I'm sorry but only by like a minute or two," I apologise as I sit down at the front next to Ellie.

"Well let's make sure it doesn't happen again," he tells me.

"Ok," is all I said before he started giving us the lecture.

If I had seen him out in public before he even started working here at this college, there would be no way that I'd think he was a teacher. I mean teachers/tutors are suppose to be old and boring yet stood there is a young and most definitely not boring gorgeous man that goes by the name Danny Knight.

I like his cologne. It smells amazing, it's so intoxicating. He's intoxicating. If I could, I would just get up right now go to the front of the class and just snog his face off. I don't think you quite understand how much self control it takes for me not to kiss him whenever I see him. It's tough.