Chapter 45

Elizabeth's POV

Jack ended up leaving after his pint because he got called into work so Ellie sat on her own with me talking to her now and then until I finished at 7:00pm and we went and sat with Danny and Jamie at a table and we all ordered food.

As soon as we all sat down together Ellie and Jamie flirted all the time.

"So I'm guessing Jamie likes Ellie then," I giggle quietly to Danny.

"Yep," he chuckles but it seemed a little forced. I wonder what's up with him.

"Are you ok?" I ask him as I move myself closer to him so that are legs are brushed up next to each other.

"Yeah I'm just a little tired that's all me," he says as he takes hold of my hand.

"Well why don't you go home and sleep and I'll just stay here with these two for a while and I'll get a taxi home," I suggest.

"No, I want to stay with you," he tells me stroking up my arm with his other hand.

"Then we'll both go to yours then," I smile as I kiss his cheek.

"No you want to stay here, we'll just stay here," he frowns shaking his head

"No I want to go to yours so come on," I tell him a so pick up my hoodie and put it on.

"We're going to go guys," Danny tells Ellie and Jamie.

"Ok," Ellie smiles.

"Ellie have you got a ride home?" Danny frowns.

"I'll be calling myself a taxi," she smile politely.

"I'll drop her off at home or wherever it is she needs to be," Jamie winks at Ellie making her giggle and blush.

"You alright with that?" I ask Ellie.

"Of course," she nods.

"I'll see you at college tomorrow then," I laugh, "it was nice meeting you Jamie," I smile as Jamie stands up giving each other a peck on the cheek and a hug before Danny and him bro hug and say bye.

Picking up my bag me and Danny go and get in his car before making our way to his place.

*******************************

When we got to Danny's he went and got changed into the usual joggers and top before we put a movie on and laid down on the couch top and tail.

"You're staring again," Danny chuckles.

"Sorry," I blush.

I don't even notice that I'm staring sometimes and I only ever realise when he points it out.

He doesn't say a word but instead moves himself to be sat up and then to his knees before leaning forward tangling his legs with mine as he wraps his arms around my waist laying his body in top of mine as he he pecks my lips.

"You're so beautiful," he tells me pecking lips again before her lays his head down on my shoulder Snuggling his face into the crook of my neck.

"What's wrong?" I sigh as I run one of my hands through his hair.

"Nothing," he sniffs. He does that when he lies.

"Lie," I scoff, "tell me, I thought we agreed, no secrets."

"You'll find out soon I promise," he tells me as he kisses my neck.

"Is it a good or a bad thing?" I scowl.

"Well I think it's a good thing," he shrugs.

"Then why can't you tell me?" I frown.

"Because I'm scared," he admits.