Chapter 18

Elizabeth's POV

It has now been four entire weeks that me and Danny have been dating! And we have went on 9 dates.

It's the beginning of December which means Christmas is soon too, well for everyone else it is, for me it's rush downstairs and put in a microwave meal before rushing upstairs into my room watching movies, eating junk food and drinking pop all day, whilst my Mom goes out wherever getting bladdered and my Dad does whatever wherever he is.

I've never had a Christmas present since I was 13 years old. Depressing right?

Feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket I take it out and have a look.

I'm taking you to college today I'm outside xx-Danny

Well this is a first. Grabbing my stuff I rush downstairs and out of the house before quickly walking to Danny's car.

Opening the car door I get in and shut the door before putting my belt on and then looking at Danny who is looking at me with this really, really cute smile.

"What?" I smile.

"Nothing," he shakes his head before he starts to drive.

"It's not nothing," I scowl, "tell me," I whine making him giggle in the most adorable way ever, he's so frickin' cute!

"No, I'm not telling you anything," he chuckles.

"Meanie," I say sticking my tongue out at him.

"Carry on sticking your tongue out at me and I'll bite it," he warns.

"You wouldn't dare," I scowl.

"Would I not?" He smirks as he looks at me. He looks sexy when he looks at me like that.

"Shut up," I mutter as I cross my arms and sit to be looking directly out the front window leaving Danny to chuckle at me.

"Any plans tonight?" He asks me.

"Work," I sigh.

"Well how about after work we get a takeaway and go to mine?" He suggests.

Oh God, I've never been to his place before!

"I mean you don't have to, it was just an idea," he quickly says.

"No, it sounds good," I nod giving him a smile as he looks at me with this worried, 'I shouldn't have said that', kind of look.

"Are you sure? You don't have to say yes-" he goes to ramble on.

"Danny, I'm sure," I giggle.

"Ok," he nods.

"What's your place like?" I ask him.

"It's ok," he shrugs, "it needs decorating though," he nods, "I just have no idea where to start," he laughs.

"All you need is a colour theme and then from there it's quite simple," I giggle.

"Well maybe you should help me with it," he says as he looks at me and then back at the road.

"Maybe," I nod.

"Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?" He asks me.

"Nope, I have very few people to buy for," I sigh.

"Well I have a lot to buy and it takes me weeks to find presents because I never know what to buy, so I was hoping maybe you could help me?" He raises his eyebrows in hope.

"What do you need my help for? You know these people, I don't," I laugh.

"Because there's a lot of girls in my family and I don't know what is ideal," he shrugs, "like my niece is 8 I don't know what she wants."

"Well when I was 8 I wanted a remote control car, I don't think she'll be wanting one of them," I say making us both laugh.

"But you'll know more than me," he points out.

"I suppose," I raise my eyebrows.

"So shopping with me this Saturday?" He asks.

There's me calling work to say I'm not going in.

"Yeah," I smile, "you better stop here and I'll walk the rest of the way to college, don't want people seeing us," I tell him.

"Just get out when I park up," he frowns.

"I don't want us to get caught out, so just stop," I tell him and slowly he comes to a stop.

"What's wrong?" He asks me sighing.

"Nothing," I shake my head as I lean over and plant a quick kiss on his lips before getting my stuff and getting out of the car.

"Elizabeth," he says.

"Thanks for the lift, I'll see you in session," I tell him before shutting the door and walking the rest of the way to college.