Chapter 36

Elizabeth's POV

After mine and Danny's little moment in his office I left five minutes later, like I said I would and I made my way to the girls toilets.

"Oh my God," I gasp as I see three hickeys on my neck when I look in the mirror, there's one just below my ear on the right side of neck and then one is under my ear on the left of my neck and one just a little further down.

No-one can see them! If people I know see them they're going to be asking questions, and then what do I say!

Taking my hair out of the ponytail I ruffle it up a bit before placing it where it needs to be to hide the hickeys.

Once I did that I made my way to class that I have with Danny.

Walking into the lecture theatre I see people are already sat down and I'm the last one to arrive.

"Sorry," I apologise before I go and sit next to Ellie.

"Where were you?" Ellie whispers.

"Just at the toilets," I sigh.

"Oh," she nods before sitting back in her seat.

Sitting back in my seat I cross my arms and look at Danny only to see he's stood staring at me in utter shock. Frowning, I give him a wide eyed look and he quickly looks away.

"I reckon Mr Knight has a thing for you," Ellie whispers.

"No he doesn't," I scoff.

He so does! Well obviously he does, he's my boyfriend for crying out loud.

*********^

"Miss Carter I need you to stay back," Danny says as the class files out.

"I'll talk to you later," I tell Ellie.

"Ok," she smiles before she carries on walking and as I walk into Danny's office, making sure to shut the door behind me.

Before anything could be said Danny crashes his lips against mine and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me tightly against his body.

Putting my arms over his shoulders I have one hand placed on the back of his neck and the other running through his hair.

He sneaks his hands down to my butt and caresses both cheeks in hunger making me gasp and allowing him to slip his tongue into my mouth. With a little jump he pulls me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

I wonder what's got into Danny, me and him haven't had a moment this heated before.

Keeping one hand under my butt he places the other on my back as he leans forward and lays me down back on the couch in his office whilst still kissing me. He leans his forearm on the couch next to my face so he doesn't squash me and the other hand he has caressing my thigh and butt bringing my leg up to his waist.

Leaving my lips he plants a trail of kisses down to my neck and starts sucking, licking and nibbling my neck over one of the hickeys he already gave me making me moan more in pleasure.

Then I feel something hard and big, and I mean big, pressing against my leg.

As I press my body more against Danny he lets out this God damn sexy moan against my neck.

You know what? This is going to be pay back for spilling hot coffee all over me.

Slowly I stroke my hand down his waist and to his stomach and then I start to move my hand down towards his hard cock and I can feel and hear his breath hitching a little. Then with my hand still on the outside of his suit trousers I place my hand on his cock and he moans against my neck again.

Stroking his cock with my hand through his trousers his breathing becomes heavier.

Suddenly I take my hand away from his cock and I place both my hands on his chest and push him up so he stops kissing my neck and he looks at me confused.

"I've got to go," I tell him as I stand up and sort myself out.

"You're taking the piss right?" He says his voice going all high pitch making me laugh as I walk out of his office to go get my bag from where I usually sit.

"Nope, I have to get to work," I tell him.

"It's only quarter past 12, you don't start work till 1 and I'm taking you aren't I?" He frowns.

"True, but first of all I need something to eat before work and two think of this as payback for knocking hot coffee and tea all over me," I smile sweetly as I go back in his office and get my now dry jumper before putting it in my bag.

"So let me get this straight, I accidentally knock into you and you just so happen to have coffee and tea for us both and they both go all over you, I give you my spare shirt which you put on and now me and you are lets say having a more intimate than usual moment and you're leaving me feeling extremely horny as payback?" He scoffs, "that's painful."

"Yeah well it was painful when the boiling hot drinks got spilt on me, so you can go through the same pain," I smile.

"Well I won't give you a lift to work," he scowls.

"Fine," I say as I walk out of his office, "you say that but in five minutes you'll come driving by and pick me up, I know you will," I say before I walk out the theatre and out of college and I'm not going to lie, it is freezing.

So anyway I carry on walking and just cope with the cold.

Three....Two....One. *BEEP*BEEP*

Smiling to myself I look to the side and see Danny's car and then the passenger door opens.

"Knew it," I giggle as I get in his car shutting the door once I'm sat down.

"Yeah, yeah," he sighs, "I couldn't leave your sexy arse to freeze now could I?" He chuckles.

"No you could not," I giggle as he begins to drive again whilst I'm putting my belt on.

"You're quite cruel you aren't ya," he chuckles.

"I can be," I giggle.

"I had to have my jacket off to cover myself whilst I walked out of the college," he tells me.

"Awww why?" I tease as I place my hand on his leg right up next to his cock.

"Elizabeth," he says his voice hitching as his body stiffens, "please don't."

"Don't what?" I frown as I move my hand closer into his thigh my hand brushing against his cock as I do.

"That, don't do that," he quickly says his hand quickly grabbing my wrist.

"And why not?" I smile as he takes a quick look over at me.

"Because you're making me hard again," he stresses and he's very right he's hard, again.

"You get turned on so easily," I giggle as I take my hand away from him.

"Well when you're sexy as fuck with a body like that of course you're going to turn me on easily," he tells me, sounding totally stressed, "and now I'm stuck with a hard on again."

"Shouldn't have gotten all heated up and kissed my face off as soon as I walked in your office then," I giggle.

"You turn me on regardless but seeing you with your hair down and you with my shirt on that turned me on even more," he tells me.

"If you get turned on seeing me like this God knows how turned on you'll be seeing me naked," I scoff as I raise my eyebrows.

"You're not helping," he groans.

"Oops," I giggle as I lean over and kiss him on the cheek before just looking out the window.