Chapter 42

Elizabeth's POV

Waking up I feel warm and cosy. But most of all I feel safe and different.

Fluttering my eyes open I come face to face with Danny's chest and he's right he does snore lightly and it's cute.

Oh crap. I need to piss.

Carefully I try to get out of Danny's arms without waking him up but he tries to pull me closer every time I get away a little. Trying again I finally get out of his hold and I stand up off the bed.

Seeing my thong on the floor I pick them up and shove them in my bag before I walk into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror.

I don't actually look that bad. Walking over to the toilet I sit down and do my business before washing and drying my hands. Tying my hair back in a bun I run the tap and splash my face with cold water and then dry it with the towel. Taking my hair down out of the bun I ruffle it up a little and move it to the side before walking out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

"Good morning gorgeous," I hear the deep raspy morning voice of Danny.

Looking over at him he's laid in the bed with his hands behind his head as he looks at me with his drop dead gorgeous smile.

"Good morning," I smile as I walk over to the bed.

Picking up my phone I see it's only 7:30am so I put it back down and get back into bed with Danny.

"You do snore," I tell him as I lay on my side cuddled up to his resting my head on his shoulder and tangling my legs with his as he wraps his arm up over my shoulder.

"Oh sorry," he chuckles.

"No, it was cute, I only heard you when I woke up," I giggle.

"What time is it?" He yawns.

"When I looked it was 7:30am," I sigh.

"We don't have to be at the college for another six hours," he scoffs, "what are you doing awake at this time?"

"You're awake as well," I frown.

"Only because you did," he scoffs again.

"Oh did I wake you up?" I ask.

"When you woke up and got out of bed I sort of half woke up and I was going to go back to sleep thinking you had just rolled away in your sleep but when I rolled back over to wrap my arm around you I realised you had gotten out of bed, so yeah," he frowns to himself.

"Well let's just go back to sleep," I say nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck.

"Yeah ok," he sighs heavily before we both try to go back to sleep.

************************************

Half an hour later and I still can't sleep.

"Are you awake?" Danny asks.

"Yep," I pop the 'p'.

"So what now?" He sighs.

"I think I'm going to get ready," I tell him as I sit up.

"No you're not," he says as he wraps his arms around me pulling me back down onto him.

"I've been laid here for the last half an hour doing nothing," I huff.

"Hey, I have as well," he reminds me.

"Yeah but you're lazy anyway," I giggle, "you're use to it."

"You cheeky bugger," he gasps as he starts to tickle me making me squeal, laugh and wiggle about.

"Danny stop," I laugh as I try to get him to stop tickling me, "stop."