Chapter 49

Elizabeth's POV

Waking up with Danny's arms wrapped around me I reach over for my phone and find loads of text messages and missed calls from Jack.

Sighing I open up the messages and they're all just asking me to go see him and that we need to talk.

"For fuck sake," I mutter to myself.

"What's wrong?" Danny mumbles into my hair.

"Jack is what's wrong," I sigh as I get up out of bed going over to my things and grabbing everything before going into the bathroom to get ready.

*****************************

Walking back into the bedroom I sort my bags out and leave them on the floor nearly at the side.

"What are you doing?" Danny asks as I pick up my phone and purse.

"Jack has left me messages and call loads so I'm going to go around his and sort this out," I tell him in a huff, "I'll be back soon I promise, just make are you stay awake to let me back up," I say walking out of his bedroom the the front door.

"Wait right there," he raises his voice a little and I stop keeping my back to him and sighing, "what's going on?" He asks as I turn around to face him.

"Last night when I got in the taxi you knew there was something wrong and I told you I'd tell you today," I huff.

"Yeah, so we should probably talk about that now," he scoffs.

"Just let me go talk to Jack and when I get back I'll tell you everything," I sigh.

Kissing him quickly on he cheek I turn around and walk out of the apartment.

**********************************

Knocking at Jacks apartment door his roommate Jo answers.

"Hey Jo, is Jack in?" I ask him.

"Yeah come on in and I'll go get him," he smiles letting me in before shutting the door and going to get Jack.

Stood there waiting I look around the place until someone coughs and when I look Jack is stood there with only his joggers on leaving him topless.

"I'll leave you two to it," Jo says with a nod before leaving the apartment.

"So?" I say raising my eyebrows.

"I didn't call you or text you to apologise for what I did last night," he says with a blank tone.

"Then what did you call for?" I scoff.

"Because I want you to know why I did it and what I think about us two, you have to listen to what I want," he tells me.

"Fine," I sigh before he walks into the living room and telling me to sit down so I do and he sits down next to me but with a bit of a gap.

"Well you know why I kissed you and that's because I really like you and I have since we met," he says what I already know, "and you can't say you've never thought about me as more than a friend," he scoffs staring me down.

"Fine, I'll admit it when I first met you I thought you were fit and I would have went out with you if you asked me and by the time you did I didn't like you anymore because you had been flirting with that Lindsey bitch and I thought you liked her so I moved on," I shrug.

"But when you found out I liked you why didn't you start liking me again?" He asks.

"Because by then I saw you more as family rather than a boyfriend," I sigh.

"I don't want you to see me like that," he stresses, "I want you to see me as a boyfriend, a best friend, a lover not fucking family," he raises his voice.

"Well it's too late for all that Jack! I don't want to be with you!" I shout, "why can't you just accept that?"

"Because have you not seen yourself? You're sexy as fuck, you're curvy in all the right places, you've got big breasts and your ass is big, it's an ass any guy would want to grab, slap, squeeze, bite, and you're small, your fun size," he says as he looks my body up and down, "then your hair is beautiful, your eyes are sparkly, your skin looks so smooth and soft and your lips look so full and soft and when I kissed you last night your lips proved themselves undeceiving," he says looking at my lips, "and what I want is a chance."

"Jack you can't have a chance," I shake my head.

"Please El," he says moving closer so that his leg is leant against mine as he rests his arm on the back of the couch behind my head.

"Jack I told you last night that I have a boyfriend," I sigh shaking my head, "you shouldn't have kissed me last night Jack knowing what I told you."

"I don't care," he scoffs shaking his head with a smile on his face.

"But I do," I snap and his smile disappears.

"You flirt with me all the time," he scoffs, "you enjoy the attention I give you, you don't stop me."

"I don't flirt with you Jack," I scoff shaking my head, "I don't stop you because I don't want to upset you Jack, I don't like it when you're upset it makes me feel bad."

"See you care about me," he smiles.

"Because you're my friend Jack," I sigh.

"Just kiss me," he says making me frown.

"What? No," I shake my head.

"El just kiss me and then tell me that you think of me as just a friend," he says as he looks at my lips.

"No Jack," I shake my head again, "I know exactly how I feel about you and that's you're just a friend and nothing more, I am not kissing you."

"El come on," he chuckles.

"This was a bad idea, I'm going," I tell him as I go to stand up only he pulls me back down and smashes his lips against mine and pins my body down under his as he hungrily kisses me only I try my best to get his lips off mine.

The only thing that I could think to do was to bite his lip, so that's exactly what I do causing him to stop kissing me and put a hand to his lip.

Taking that as my chance I push his body up off mine and I jump to my feet and make sure to have my body facing him at all times.

"El," he says with an upset looking frown as he steps towards me.

"No!" I shout, "stop where you are, don't come any closer, I'm leaving and you're not going to follow me," I tell him as I open the door to the apartment and as I rush away I hear him shouting my name and a 'sorry'.

Rushing out of the building I decide to walk back to Danny's to clear my head a bit before I went to tell him what's happened.

I could not bother telling him but I want to because I want us to have trust in our relationship where we can tell each other literally everything. No lies, no secrets.

Walking into Danny's apartment I find him laid on the couch and when he sees me he stand up and sort of walks towards me looking worried.

"Babe what's wrong? What happened?" He asks.

Does my face really show that something's wrong?

"You know what? I'm just going to come out with it," I sigh.

"Elizabeth you're worrying me," he frowns moving his weight foot to foot.

"Last night Jack kissed me but I didn't kiss him back and today he forced another kiss into me," I say all in one breath and he looks at me with a shocked blank face.

Oh shit.