Chapter 17

Danny's POV

Through the movie I kept looking down at Elizabeth and I could see she was absolutely terrified.

Sneakily I put my arm over her shoulder making her jump and making me burst out laughing, whilst trying to be quiet about it.

"I can't believe you did that," she whisper shouts as she nudges my side.

"I wasn't expecting you to jump, I was just putting my arm over your shoulder and you jumped," I explain whilst still laughing.

"It scared the crap out of me" she says placing a hand to her chest.

"Sorry," I say as I proceed on laughing and she looks at me in shock and then laughs a little.

"I feel stupid now," she pouts her bottom lip.

"So you should," I wink as I bite my lip and she gasps and scowls at me, "I'm only joking," I say as I kiss her on the cheek.

"Yeah," she giggles as I keep my arm over her shoulder.

The rest of the movie I kept my arm over her shoulder and she rested her head on my shoulder and placed a hand on my chest. I liked it, it was cosy and it felt right.

Walking out of the cinemas walking beside Elizabeth I sneakily slip my hand into hers taking her back a little as she looks at me in surprise before smiling to herself as we carry on walking out.

"I don't know about you but I'm hungry," I say to Elizabeth, "fancy getting something to eat?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Yeah, sure," she smiles.

"How about Central Park?" I suggest.

"It's always busy in there, we'll never get a seat," she sighs.

"Don't worry we will," I smile before we start walking over to Central Park.

"How many first dates have you been on?" I ask her.

"One," she tells me.

There's no way she's only been on one first date, she's absolutely stunning.

"Who was he?" I ask.

"You," she smiles.

"So you're telling me this is our first date together and your first ever actual date?" I frown.

"Yep," she nods.

"I don't believe you," I scowl.

"Then don't, but it's true," she giggles.

"Have you not seen yourself? You're stunning, there's no way I'm your first ever date," I scoff.

"I use to be fat," she tells me, "I use to have braces, lads don't go for fat girls with braces," she shakes her head, "I've only looked like this for the past year, lost weight when I was 16 and got my braces off a year ago."

"That's stupid," I tell her, "I bet you still looked stunning."

"You're just saying that so I'll agree to a second date with you," she laughs as she nudges into my side.

"I'm not," I chuckle, "I'm being genuinely serious about what I said."

"Well you're just really sweet," she smiles.

Her smile is so beautiful. She's beautiful, just everything about her is beautiful.

"Why are you staring at me?" She asks as she looks up at me.

"Because you're beautiful," I smile making her blush and look away.

Bringing us both to stop Elizabeth turns and looks at me confused before I lean in and kiss her gently on the lips as I move closer to her body. Slowly she starts to kiss back as she runs her hands up my biceps and to the back of my neck before running one hand through my hair as I have my arms wrapped around her waist pulling her body closer to mine.