evil aurdery x evil reader

Y/n pov

I was with my brother chad at Jane's birthday party when Audrey showed up but she looked different and I like it. To be honest I have a dark side to me but I was never aloud to express it the only person who new this was Audrey we are best friends after all. "Hey y/n you here" Audrey shouted and I smirked and walked over to her.

"You bet I am"  I smirked and she laughed and brought me into a hug "so whats all this then making everyone hate you its nice I like it" I smiled and saw that everyone was now staring at us. "Really why does everyone have to stare at us its not like we are doing anything we are not supposed to, oh yeah we are never mind guys" I laugh and Audrey giggled.

"So you like the new me........ well I do to its time so get revenge on the vks everyone wants a villain on the thrown then they can have one but it wont be mal it will be me the queen of mean now all of you bow down now and none of you get hurt" Audrey shouted and I smirked and walked around then walked back in front of Audrey and bowed "you don't have to y/n you can be queen with me before we start spreading evil I want to ask you something .......... we have known each other for a while and I always thought that I have to like boys but the truth is that I like girls and I like you so y/n will you be my girlfriend" she asked and I was surprised its true I like her a lot but I never thought she likes me. "I understand if you didn't feel the same way" Audrey sad looking a little disappointed.

"I would love to be your girlfriend I have loved you for years I was just scared to admitted it because of you liking Ben and chad and all the boys that you talk about but now I know you feel the same way I am so happy the happiest I have ever bin in my life" I smiled and Audrey grabbed my collar and pulled me into a kiss I was surprised at first but quickly melted into it. We both pulled away for air, I looked at her and she was smiling the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.

"Lets go be wicked" she smiled and started to sing happy birthday and I joined in with her and everyone started to fall asleep and I looked at Audrey and smirked then she winked at me I am the luckiest girl in the world sure people might think that I am insane and they are correct when your brought up as a perfect princess and all you want to do is make people scream then it does tend to make people go insane it worked for me or maybe I was born insane who know but who cares I finally get to be myself with the girl I love do who can complain I cant.

Once everyone was asleep we walked back to her cottage "so what do you want to do now" she asked and I smirked "what are you thinking I know that gave really well you have a plan and I bet its a really good evil plan and I want to know" she laughed and I smirked.

"I was thinking if you want revenge why don't you turn Ben into a beast and then make everyone bow down to you and if they don't then turn them to stone and if we see mal you can curse her  and her friends then once we do all that we can be together and rule over the kingdoms and if we get bored then why don't we just go and take more and more kingdoms." I said and Audrey laughed.

"You really are wicked and I fell in love with that and the plan well ................ I love it I think it will work we will be unstoppable I love you and if people try to take you away from me I will kill them, no one will ever take my baby ever" she said and I smiled looks like someone is protective over me but I don't mind its nice I like it.

"I love you to but I think right now we have some time to our selves we have got plenty of time to take over the world so why not just sit down and watch a movie of something together just to pass time since you can control things with the scepter" I said and she smiled and came over to me and started to kiss me and I kissed back. "Or we could sit here and kiss I wouldn't mind that" I said and kissed her "I. Love. You." I said between kisses.

There was a knock on the door and I sighed who ever knocked on that door will be dead in a few seconds. Audry stood up and I followed her. She opened the door and stood there was chas and I sighed really now I know he like Audry but still and anyway I thought he fell asleep. "Chad what are you doing here me and y/n was very busy" Audrey said and I smirked.

"I was thinking if you girls wanted a side kick you know someone to do your dirty work or someone to bring you coffee" he said and Audrey looked at me and I shrugged not knowing what to do chad was a follower and always wants to follow the most prettiest girl if I wasn't his sister he would try to be with me which is gross.

"You can be useful........ your first mission is to stay out here and watch make sure no one comes in including you the only people who are allowed is me and y/n understand" she said and chad nodded Audrey slammed the door in chads face then we both walked to the sofa. We looked at each other then laughed he really is annoying. "He really can't do anything on his own always has to have someone to follow he is so weak I almost feel sorry for him.

"Same sure I am his sister but that doesn't mean I have to like him or anything he's such an ass sometimes always flirting with other girls but when he's in a relationship ship he doesn't know what to do with himself it's funny to watch" I said and Audrey nodded "anyways let's go for a walk it will be fun" I said and we both walked out leaving Chad behind.