Uma x fem reader

A/n hey everyone this is a request I would like to thank you for this request and if you enjoy please vote. Thanks for reading. 

Umas pov 

I was swimming trying to find a hole in the barrier to try and save my friends from the isle when I saw a flash of y/f/c swim past me I followed it and I saw that it turned to look at me but had crashed into the barrier and injured itself I quickly swam over to it and saw that it was a girl. I picked her up and took her back to my mothers base which I found when I was trying to find a way into the isle. I swan in and laid her down on the bed and started to look through all the potions on the self to see if I could find a cure or something that could help the sleeping mermaid. After looking for about 15 minutes I found a potion that should help. I looked back at her and saw how beautiful she is how her soft y/h/c sways in the water and her beautiful y/f/c tail. I saw that she was waking up and moved away from her not wanting to scare her "where am I" she asked "your in my mothers old base" I replied "who are you and what happened" she asked "I am uma daughter of Ursula and you swam into the barrier" I replied  and she looked shocked and tried to sit up but instead she hissed in pain. "You need to take it easy your badly hurt I have some kind of cream that might help with the pain" I said and slowly swam over to her and brought the jar with me and carefully put some cream onto my hand then onto her wound she hissed in pain again I put the jar down on the sides and stroked her hair to comfort her to try and take her mind of the pain. "So anyways who are you and what was you doing swimming so close to the barrier " I am y/n daughter of Ariel and I was trying to get away from my parents they keep trying to get me to be the person that I don't want to be all I want is to swim and be free but there's trying to get me to be this perfect princess but I don't want it so I turned into my mermaid form and swam as fast as I could and I thought my mother was following me so I looked back and then everything went back then I woke up here and here we are" she said and I looked down and released that our mothers were enemies "so anyway what are you doing around the barrier" y/n asked me and I was wondering to tell her the truth or not.

Y/n POV 

I was waiting for Uma to gave me and answer and I looked at her and she looked beautiful her black ad turquoise hair is beautiful and them amazing brown eyes I could get lost in them but then I was snapped out of thought when she started talking "I was stuck on the isle and when I escaped I tried to bring down the barrier cause sure our parents have done bad but there children haven't done anything and don't deserve to be locked up on the isle so when I failed to bring down the barrier I started to look and see if there was a hole or a weak spot in the barrier so I could help them get out but nothing there's no way to get in or out the barrier without the remote" she said and looked down "wow well I agree with you those kids dont deserve to be on the isle and if there is anything I could do to help I will" i replied and umma smiled "thank you but all I want and need is a good friend" she said and I smiled "I will be your friend" I smiled and she looked at me with shock "really but our mothers are enemies" she said "and that doesn't make us enemies" I said "thank you but before we do anything we need to make sure you heal properly before we go out and be friends" Uma said and I nodded "I will visit as much as I can I promise" I said "I have never really had a friend who's from auradon before"Uma smiled "and I haven't had one from the isle before" I replied and we both giggled "so what's your favourite fish" I asked "I like the big one that shoots water out it head and you can lay on its back" she said and I giggled "you mean a whale" I replied and she nodded "what's yours" she asked "mine has to be a dolphin" I replied and she nodded "I have never seen a dolphin before" uma said "maybe when I better I could take you to meet a dolphin" I asked and she smiled "I would love to" she said and I smiled "I am still a bit tired so is it ok if I sleep for a bit" I asked "of course I will be here if you need me" she replied and I closed my eyes and drifted of to sleep knowing that my new friend is by my side.