Evie X fem reader

A/n- hey guys I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while but I'm back. I hope you like this oneshot and don't forget to vote and comment and enjoy.

Y/NS pov

I was sat on the beach just dipping my toes in the water when Evie came over and sat down. "Hey y/n, it's a really nice day today" she said and I smiled.

"I guess so I'm just so warm" I said and she giggled.

"I forgot you was a winter baby" she said and I laid back in the sand. "Your so cute" she said and I smiled.

"I miss having time with you, lately everything just been so messed up" I said and she smiled.

"Me too I'm glad Ben took down the barrier though it was the right thing to do" Evie said and I nodded.

"I agree it's about time something got done, hiding from the truth won't help anyone" I said and she nodded.

I looked over at her and I saw that a piece of hair was in her face I leaned over and gently put it behind her ear. "Your so beautiful" I muttered and she blushed.

"Hey Evie how's you" dug said and I sighed leaning back on the sand again.

"Hey dug I'm ok how are you" Evie sighed looking at me. Dug kissed Evie on the cheek and sat down between us.

"Oh hey y/n I didn't see you there" dug said and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey dug it's good to see you again" I said and he started to talk to Evie. I let out a sigh, all I want to do is kiss her but I know she doesn't like me.

"Y/n you ok" Evie said and I smiled.

"Yeah I'm just so warm" I said and she stood up and walked over to me.

"Um dug I need to tell you something" Evie said and she put her hand out and I took it.

"What's up Evie" he said and I sighed waiting for what she wanted to say.

"Dug I love y/n, I thought I loved you but I was wrong I love y/n I always have" she said and I smiled.

"What, I can't believe this how could you do this to me" dug said and he walked away.

"Do you want to go after him" I asked and she shook her head.

"No I want to stay here with you" Evie said and I smiled.

"I can't believe you did that for me" I said and she smiled kissing my head.

"I would risk everything to be with you cause if I didn't I would lose everything anyways" she said and I kissed her.

"Are you free on Saturday" asked Evie and I smiled.

"I don't think so" I said and she smiled.

"Then I want to take you on a date on a boat I know you love the water" she said and I smiled.

"You don't have to" I blushed and she smiled.

"No but I want to" she said and I smiled.

"What did I do to deserve someone like you" I smiled and she laughed.

"I could say the same" Evie smiled kissing me again. I finally found my one true love.