evie x fem female

A/ hi everyone another chapter if you enjoy please vote and stay safe.

Y/n POV

I was in the archery centre shooting arrows at the target when chad and Audrey was stood at the door "you know the target haven't done anything to you" chad said trying to act clever "but shooting arrows is the only thing your good at"Audrey smirked "get lost guys" I said "no wonder you never had a boyfriend your so grumpy" chad said "the reason i have never had a boyfriend is because I am a lesbian and I am not into boys" I said and grabbed my things and walked out the centre and pushed past them both to sit in my favorite tree away from everyone.

~time skip~

I claimed my tree and got my arrows out and started to sharpen them "what would look better blue or purple" asked Evie who was stood right under the tree I tried to keep still but a stick fell and hit Evie on the head "ow" she said and looked up.

Evies POV

I felt something hit me head "ow" I said and looked up and saw a beautiful girl sat in the tree with arrows in her hand "hey I am Evie daughter of the evil queen" I said and she looked around then jumped down from the tree "hi I am y/n daughter of Merida" she replied and I looked into her beautiful y/e/c "Evie I am going to go and leave you to your new friend" mal said and turned away "so why was you in a tree" I asked she looked down "because it the only place where I feel safe and no one can have a go at me for no reason"she said "hey its OK we can be friends" I said "really you would do that for me" she asked and I nodded "no one deserves to be alone" I said and she smiled at me "so why where people being mean to you" I asked "because I like girls" she said "me too I am bisexual" I said and she smiled again her smile is so beautiful I think I like her I smiled back and looked at her clothes "hey would you like to come to my dorm and pick an outfit for you" i asked "really i would love to" she said so i took her to my dorm and gave her something to try on. Few minutes later we found the perfect one she looked amazing.

    (Your outfit)

(Your outfit)

Y/n POV

I walked out the bathroom and evies face lit up "you look beautiful" she said and I blushed and smiled "thank you"she said "on Thursday are you busy" she asked " I don't think so" I replied "great meet me at the enchanted lake at noon and we can have a picnic together if you want to" she asked and I smiled "I would love to" I said smiled at her "I need to go to class thank you for everything" I said and kissed her on the cheek and grabbed my bag "bye y/n I will see you around" Evie said and I walked out the door to go to history and I smiled thinking about Evie .