Celia x reader part 2

A/n- hey guys this was a request sorry if took so long I forget that I needed to finish off some stuff but anyways here the next chapter. Please vote and comment telling we what you think.

Y/ns POV

Its been 3 months since me and Celia started dating but we are both scared to tell my father. He already knows that we are best friends but I doubt he would think that we are dating. I walked down the stairs to see my father sleeping.

I sighed and sat down on the sofa opposite him, I looked down at my hand what would he think of me if I did tell him, what if he hates me and doesn't want to see me again. "Where Celia I'm surprised shes not with you since you to are inseparable" dad said making me jumped.

"Sshes with her dad they was planning something well that what she told me" I said and dad sat up looking me in the eyes and I gulped.

"There something bothering you y/n I can tell, I am your father and I have noticed that you haven't been acting like your normal self lately now what going on" he said and I looked down.

"Nothing dad" I said looking him in the eye.

"OK look kid you can't lie to the god of death, so try again what. Is. Bothering. You" he said and I sighed and sat back in my seat.

"Seriously dad I'm fine" I said and he stood up.

"I know your not cause every time something wrong you say your fine now I defiantly know some things bother so if your not going to tell me then no TV" he said and I sighed.

"Dad the TV is broken" I said and he glared.

"Fine no sweets" dad said and I let out a long sigh.

"The sweets here are tasteless" I said then he bent down in front of me and smirked.

"Fine then no Celia" he said and I shot up.

"WHAT DAD YOU CANT DO THAT" I shouted and he sighed and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Look kiddo I care about you and I want to know what bothering you and if this is the only way to do it then so be it" he said and I just shook him off and ran to my room and slammed the door. "Teenagers" I heard him say and I sighed.

2 weeks later.

Its been two weeks and I haven't seen Celia in fact I haven't even left my room dad bring me thing to eat but I'm not really hungry. All I want is Celia. I was laid in bed facing the wall when dad walked in. "Seriously kiddo you can't stay like this forever your going to have to tell me at some point what's going on" he said and I turned to him with tears in my eyes.

"I'm in love dad" I said and tears fell. Dad smiled and wimped the tears away.

"Why are you crying that a good thing I'm sure who ever he is, is just as amazing as you" dad said and I hugged him.

"Dad I'm in love with Celia and we have been dating for over three months I was scared to tell you cause I didn't want you to kick me out" I said and he smiled.

"Y/n I already knew you likes her from the first day I saw you to together laid on the sofa it was just a matter of time before you to got together, your so silly at times y/n I don't care who you fall in love with as long as YOUR happy" dad said and I smiled.

"Dad can I go see her now" I asked and he nodded. I grabbed my things and left straight away. I Ran through alley ways and that's where I was her the love of my life "Celia" I shouted she turned to em and smiled.

"Y/n" she said then ran to me she pulled me into a hug then kissed me. "I missed you so much I just realised how boring life is without you" Celia said and I smiled.

"Thanks Celia and I missed you to and also I told my dad and he doesn't care as long as I'm happy" I said and she smiled.

"For the god of death he sure is a warm hearted person or that maybe cause your his daughter" Celia said and I smiled and laughed.

For the rest if the day we laughed we talked and caught each other up on what happened during the 2 weeks we didn't see each other for. It was perfect and I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend.

Hades POV

I watched as my laughed laughed and cuddled and kissed her girlfriend I have never seen y/n so happy in my whole life and maybe villains don't get happy ending but this is just the beginning for all if us.

Hey guys I was wondering on writing a boom on Celia x hades daughter reader please tell me if I should write it or not and thanks for reading.