Evie x Paula

A/n- hey gals this is another request if you have any just comment and message me.

Paula's pov

I had just started Auradon prep and I had no idea what I was supposed to do or where to go. I sighed looking at my timetable but it still made no sense. "Hello" someone said I turned around to see a girl with amazing blue hair.

"Hi" I smiled, she smiled and walked over to me.

"Are you new here I haven't see you before" she asked making me look down.

"Yeah it's my first day and I can't find my first class" I said she smiled.

"Don't worry I will help let me have a look and I will show you where it is" she said and I handed her my paper.

"Looks like you have magical history first like me come on follow me" she said and I smiled following her. "I didnt introduce myself, I'm Evie" she said.

I smiled what a beautiful name "I'm Paula" I said smiling. "It's nice to meet you" I said.

"It's nice to meet you to" she said then two boys and girl walked over.

"Hey evie who's this" the girl asked and Evie smiled.

"This is Paula she started today, paula this is Mal, jay, and Carlos" Evie said and I waved.

"It's nice to meet you all" I said.

"It's nice to meet you to Paula" Mal smiled.

2 months later

I was walking to dorms when I bumped into Evie "hey evie you ok" I asked she smiled when she saw me.

"Hey Paula yeah I'm ok just been a long day" she said and I opened the door.

"Why don't you come in for a bit and we can relax" I said making her smile and walk in.

"Thank Paula" she said walking over and sitting on the sofa. I smiled walking over and sitting down.

"Would you like anything to drink" I asked she looked up at me.

"Just a water will do me" she said and I nodded grabbing her a water bottle and giving it to her. "Thanks" she said.

"So do you want to talk about why your day was so stressful" I asked sitting down and she sighed.

"Everyone wants me to do a million things at once and I just don't have the time to do all go it" evie sighed.

"When I feel like that I just do one things at a time I til it's all done until I have completed everything" I said making her smile.

"That's sounds like a great idea thanks Paula" she said, I smiled and nodded.

"One more things could I maybe go on a date with you on the weekend" I asked making Evie look down and blush.

"I would love to, I will message you but until then I have to start everything" she said and I nodded walking her out.

I can't believe I asked after all these weeks I finally asked and she said yes.