Celia x reader

A/n this is a request and I hope you all enjoy the oneshot. Please vote if you liked it. Thanks for reading.

Celia's POV.

I was walking through an alley way to get to hades hone if you want to call it that. I felt like someone was watching me I turned around multiple times but I saw no one it was wired I finally reached the gate and unlocked it and walked through who ever has been following me wont dare come in here everyone scared of hades maybe its because he is a god who knows. I reached the main room and saw hades sleeping and a girl sat next to him reading I walked down the stairs and the girl looked up from her book and looked at me.

"And you are" she asked and looked at her nails not really looking bothered "I am Celia and I work for hades" I said and she looked at we with shock on her face "your the one dad keeps going on about. I am y/n by the way" she smiled and stood up an walked over to me sticking her hand out. "Nice to meet you" I smiled and shook her hand. "So anyway you want to be friends I don't have any my dads a little protective" she smiled  "sure" I said and she smiled a bigger smile "OK so whats your favorite colour" she asked "probably red what about you" I asked and she smiled "mine is y/f/c" she replied "what you reading" I asked and she picked up her book. "Its a book full of fairy tales of villains and good guys its pretty cool but all the villains lose in the end its annoying really" she said and I giggled "I agree but life's like that all the good and rich people don't give a crap about us, they say they are good people and yet they let kids suffer just because there parent's made a bad choice what happened to second chances" I said and she nodded "that is so true I hate good guys they think they do good but they don't.

Me and y/n have been talking for about 2 hours and hades still hasn't woke up yet "when do you think he will wake up" I asked and y/n turned to me "when ever he is hungry probably" she said and we both laughed "yeah most likely I dont even know why I come here 9 times out of 10 hes asleep" I said and she giggled "yeah sounds like dad" she said and I looked at her "how come I have never seen you with him before" I asked "I like to keep a low profile I hide in the shadows its what I am good at I have seen you a few times but you never saw me I like to hide in that corner there, sometimes my dad doesn't even know where I am" she said and I smiled "so your telling me that you have been here and I never knew" I asked and she nodded "can you show me" I asked "sure" she smiled and stood up and walked over to a shadowed area and I could no longer see her then I felt a tap on my shoulder and there she was standing right behind me and I didn't even notice. "That was amazing" I said and she blushed "thank you" she smiled shes kind of cute when she blushes. "Ok so what do you want to do now" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders "how about we watch something" I suggested. "Sure its not like we have anything else to do" she said and I nodded and turned on the tv and we sat down and watched it together.

About 15 minutes later I felt something on my shoulder and saw y/n had fallen asleep on my shoulder and I smiled I kissed the top of her head and slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep as well.

Hades POV

I woke up and looked around and saw that y/n and Celia were asleep and y/n was resting her head on Celia's shoulder. I stood up and smiled. I walked over to my cupboard and pulled out an old blanket and threw it over them. I looked behind me and saw the TV was on and I chucked and shook my head and turned it off. They loom so cute together I know y/n likes girls she might be trying to hide it but I know I am her dad I know these kind of things but I am not sure about Celia she might be but I am not 100% sure but oh well I will leave them to sleep. I hope that one day they can be happy together.