Evie x fem reader

A/n- this is a request I hope you like it. Please vote and comment telling what you think. Thank you so much for reading I love you all so much!!!!!

Y/NS pov

I sighed walked down the hall with my friend Amy when Evie walked passed with my sister. I smiled not taking my eyes of Evie. "She's so beautiful" I muttered and Amy smirked.

"Then go tell her that" she smirked and I looked down rubbing the back of my head.

"Have you seen me when I talk to her I'm a complete mess" I said and Amy laughed hucking her arm in mine.

"That's truce bit I know you can do it just don't fall again" she said and I glared at her.

"Oh I will try not to" I said sarcastically. We both walked into class and I saw Evie and Mal. Evie smiled at me and I blushed.

"Come on tomato" Amy said dragging me to my seat. I sat down but all I could focus on was Evie and how beautiful she was. "You know if you don't go talk to her soon I'm going to push you on her" she said and I glared at her.

"Your so mean" I said grabbing my stuff and walked out with Amy. I watched as Evie walked right passed me. I sighed watching her and my sister laugh.

"Why can't I be like Mal she's so much more confident then I am" I said and Amy put a hand on my shoulder.

"You can do it" she said pushing me and I went straight into evie. I got up really quickly and glared at Amy.

"Y/n, are you ok" she asked and I smiled looking into her beautiful eyes.

"Yeah I just um tripped" I said and she smiled.

"Can I talk with you" she asked and I looked at any who put her thumbs up.

"Yeah of course what up" I asked and she took my hand. I smiled following her. We walked up some stairs and to a balcony.

"We are here" she said letting go of my hand and I frowned wishing her hand was still in mine. I walked over to the edge.

"What is this place its beautiful" I said and she smiled walking next to me and looking into my eyes.

"Just like you" she said and I looked away blushing. She gently took hold of my chin and I looked back at her.

"Your eyes are beautiful" I said and she smiled letting go of my chin.

"Y/n I wanted to tell you something" she whispered and I looked at her with a smile.

"You can tell me anything" I said and she smiled taking my hands in hers.

"Ever since I met you y/n I new you wad the one. I pretended I wanted a prince but the truth is I never did I always wanted you. Your my world my princess my everything" she said and I smiled.

"What are you saying Evie" I asked and she sighed holding my cheeks softly.

"I love you so much I always have and I always will" she said and I smiled tears falling down my face.

"I love you too more then anything" I said kissing her head. She smiled pulling me in for a hug.

"Will you be my girlfriend" she whispered and I smiled.

"Yes I would love to be your girlfriend" I said and she smiled gently kissing me.

"What now" she said and I took her hand.

"We could go on a date I know the perfect place" I said and she smiled we walked down from the balcony hand in hand. I saw Amy I smiled.

"I did it" I said and she smiled putting up her thumbs.

"I knew you can do it" she said and I smiled walking down the hall.

Part 2?